Are Americans waking up and beginning to give the finger to woke Disney?

Britney Spears - rich and married with children
Ariana Grande - starred on Nickelodeon but whatever - married
Miley Cyrus - rich and divorced
Christina Aguilara - rich and divorced with children

“turns out, our instincts have merit, as one of the shows he watched was created by that fat guy from head of the class who is a weirdo pedophile. in fact, ariana grande’s ultra gay/queer brother was in the show along iwth a full Female to male tranny (looks exactly like a man and we didnt realize until after we cut it out)” - that show is on Nickelodeon - go ahead and boycott Paramount

2 Likes

Thanks. Its been rough but Im doing okay all things considered.

Look up a thin called the Frankfurt School. It will answer a lot of your questions and make a lot of dots join up.

1 Like

Edit

This man knows

2 Likes

all the fs i give pocohantas gif

spit take GIF

4 Likes

BOOM HEADSHOT.

The best thing about the reliance on video conferencing is that well-placed Social Justice parasites can be recorded on film spouting ideological extremism they’d never ever say outside closed doors.

This raving lunatic is bragging about grooming children. As a Disney animation executive.

1 Like

None of that is due to being woke

Cliff_Booth is the gay agenda.

1 Like

As opposed to you being the Pedo agenda

oh-sure-john-candy

2 Likes

Pipe down pedo boy, and stop lip servicing your gay boyfriend. Only one person out of the two of us defends pedos and light sentencing from pedos, and that is you. Facts.

1 Like

Oh Disney…

2 Likes

Trannies.

They are delusional by definition. Mentally ill.

3 Likes

^this.

Trannys are mentally ill. Change my mind.

Why are we bending over backwards to appease mentally ill?

1 Like

I’m not bending over backwards for any trannies. How are you bending over backwards?