Are babies,kids,teens still pretty immune to CV19?

It just blows me away how few cases or deaths there are from babies to teenagers 

you hardly ever or if not ever here about babies or kids with the Coronavirus 

I've heard some unconfirmed deaths but I figure it would be popping up all the time. CV-19 is suppose to be much more contagious than the flu and kids get the flu all the time

what gives ?

#strange

homesliiicceeeeee

Isaac298 -

homesliiicceeeeee

Good troll buddy 

I'm not Homoslice

now let's get back to why no younger people are ever getting Covid and why are the schools shut down 

That’s because no one has really died from this disease. Tucker Carlson was reporting that while coronavirus deaths in Italy exploded, there was no increase in overall deaths from the previous year.

1 Like

McDojo Master -

That’s because no one has really died from this disease. Tucker Carlson was reporting that while coronavirus deaths in Italy exploded, there was no increase in overall deaths from the previous year.

Oh great, another idiot.

3 Likes

McDojo Master - 

McDojo Master - 

Did he really say that?

There's a 50% increase in deaths in Italy. https://www.thelocal.it/20200504/italy-recorded-more-than-11000-excess-deaths-in-march

I just heard a 16 year old on my street had it, along with his Mom. They are both apprently fine now.

Resident A Hole - I just heard a 16 year old on my street had it, along with his Mom. They are both apprently fine now.

They probably used t the same test kits as the African president who knew it was bullshit and tested a goat and a fruit and got the tests back positive and knew something is wrong 

Is there one liberal on the OG that is happy that CV19 is not killing babies,kids and teens ?

there must be one right ?

1 Like

MMA Experience - 

Is there one liberal on the OG that is happy that CV19 is not killing babies,kids and teens ?

there must be one right ?

1 Like

Captain Canuck -
McDojo Master - 

The Coronavirus is as fake as your mom’s integrity.

1 Like
Revenants -
McDojo Master -

Oh great, another idiot.

Your Mom has fucked more obese men then the Coronavirus. 

1 Like

McDojo Master - 
Captain Canuck -
McDojo Master - 

The Coronavirus is as fake as your mom’s integrity.

1 Like

MMA Experience -
Isaac298 -

homesliiicceeeeee

Good troll buddy 

I'm not Homoslice

now let's get back to why no younger people are ever getting Covid and why are the schools shut down 

>

Kwang - 
MMA Experience -
Isaac298 -

homesliiicceeeeee

Good troll buddy 

I'm not Homoslice

>

MMA Experience -
Isaac298 -

homesliiicceeeeee

Good troll buddy 

I'm not Homoslice

Also ask why the first SARS targeted mainly young children only and not adults 

Resident A Hole - I just heard a 16 year old on my street had it, along with his Mom. They are both apprently fine now.

Pics of the Mom

They can carry it, but the chances they get seriously sick is very very slim.