Are black people that easily bamboozled?

Or does the Left and BLM just think they are?

I would say no. They are 100 percent not easily bamboozled.

From conversations with friends of mine that are black, and I’m talking from all different walks of life, they mostly see through it. They all see this BLM push as a political thing and feel it’s being used by the Dems/Left to manipulate black people into aligning themselves with their political goals, not because they actually want to change anything, but because they want more voters.

5 Likes

It's weird though. I think this whole thing has been severely miscalculated.

1 Like

Show them this and ask them what they think. That will tell you whether they are or not.

1 Like

StrikingMMA -

Show them this and ask them what they think. That will tell you whether they are or not.

black or white... its eyes open versus this theatrical foolishness

StrikingMMA -

You do realize the percentage of blacks that vote for those same people right? The left created the KKK, were against civil rights, started the welfare state, and other things but yet vote like 90% dems.

All people are easily bamboozled

If you haven't read R. Fryer (2016) you'll be tricked too. Politicians, social media, print media, online media all pushing in one direction, the fact free version.

You don't start with understanding and become bamboozled, you start with no statistical information and receive none

1 Like

ryans -

All people are easily bamboozled

If you haven't read R. Fryer (2016) you'll be tricked too. Politicians, social media, print media, online media all pushing in one direction, the fact free version.

You don't start with understanding and become bamboozled, you start with no statistical information and receive none

Most people, myself included, don't read past headline, and get very easily outraged. 

1 Like

Its a collective of things that is doing it and its not just "black people". Young white liberals too. From high school to college they are basically brainwashed by teachers pushing activist like agendas. Toss in the media pounding shit day after day after day after day.

Hell just watch They Live! lmao

I would say more hornswoggled than bamboozled.

2 Likes

Yes. 

That's just what they tell their white friends.

btw, I had no idea they had a statue of King Kamehameha there.

King Kamehameha looks like he's going, "Yo, look at these fucking idiots!"

1 Like

Moke -

That's just what they tell their white friends.

btw, I had no idea they had a statue of King Kamehameha there.

Same

Freaky_Hibiki -

I would say more hornswoggled than bamboozled.

There’s some hoodwinking going on too! 

I am torn. Whenever I argue with people that Zimmerman was actually innocent most people who argue otherwise are black. White people will either admit they didnt know the facts or say there is reasonable doubt, which isnt an admission they were wrong.

Umm idk.  My best friend is a black man, lifelong Democrat and he says this is pushing him to the right HARD.

3 Likes

The black vote ranges from the last 60 years or so is between 93% and 86% Democratic. Their vote is already cast. It doesn't matter. At this point Nathaniel Bedford Forrest could come back and run for the democratic presidency and would still get the vote. So I dont know what the plan is.

StrikingMMA -

Holy fuck the pandering. And that fat fuck Nadler doesn;t even have the baility to kneel. 

I mean, can you imagine the ocnversation the yhad before this set up photo op? 

"Someone get Gary.....Gary, go get us some African stuff to wear for a pic we're gonna stage later. What kind of stuff? Like, scarves or a headress or some shit. The more Africy the better okay. We really want to Africa up the hell out of that pic."