Are Chris delia and Bryan callen still canceled?

Used to love delias podcast. Also enjoyed Calen on that podcast of his.

I know Chris D’s podcast is back. I used to like him. Now I like hearing Redbar make fun of him instead.

2 Likes

Nah I don’t think so. Callen straight up refuted the shit and pressed on. Delia just leaned on being a womanizer and being caught up in the life.

Delia is probs gonna have a harder time getting back in the spotlight like he was though

1 Like

Being replaced by tig nigaro in that zombie movie was probably more depressing for delia than anything else he went through. Delia seemingly thought it was a breakthrough role to make him main event.

Even Whitney Cummings betrayed him in his time of need.

2 Likes

Yeah that was super fucked. I thought him and Whitney Cummings were tight which made think he was really on some creepy shit because she seems cool

Callen is back on Fighter and the Kid so in a sense he’s back but still got dropped by his agency so he’s basically podcast and stand up only.

D’Elia is only doing the podcast. I bet we see him back doing sets by the end of the year. He’s got substantially more money than Callen so he can take his time.

2 Likes

Supposedly, he was cheating on his wife non stop, trying to hook up with jail bait, having girls come to his hotel room, and he would answer the door naked, ask girls to suck his friend’s dicks and just being generally creepy overall.

1 Like

A ton of girls came out and shared screen shots.

1 Like

Callen tried to scoop my lady when she was in LA like two years ago. She’s 28 and a way too young for himso I wanted to make a funny video with me and her roasting the fuck out of him but figured he wouldn’t see it and it would be a waste of time. Looking back, it actually would’ve been hilarious if we jumped at the opportunity right away

Sounds like every male stand up comedians dream lifestyle. Until he got caught

2 Likes

These rich twisted fucks can’t get enough of the deviant lifestyle. Their egos go past a point of no return and it only accelerates until met with an immediate and sudden reality.

3 Likes

Just another virtue signaler, who was living a shady life behind the scenes.

3 Likes

Yeah he went full woke, as most LA celebs do when they live there long enough.

He was a funny dude on the podcast but it’s hard to get back into him now with being exposed as a fake.

1 Like

That’s why it’s all about Joey Diaz and Tom Segura

1 Like

Cocaine is a helluve a drug

2 Likes

I loved the footage of Delia finding out that Snapchats can be saved. Dude’s life flashed before his eyes.

5 Likes

Just saw that earlier, funny af.

Callen has also been doing some podcast’s with Sam Tripoli lately.

Legion of Skanks breaking down this game footage is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Chris said he doesn’t have any sponsors for his podcast now, so who knows how little money he’s able to make from that. Maybe it’s changed but I know when he first came back he said nobody wants to sponsor his podcast.