Are fighters stupid?

Thinking the can be a replacement on weigh in day?
The commission requires pre fight medicals, blood results, fighting license, etc. That's at least 5 days written all over it.
So its stupid fighters are offering as a replacement for Hendricks. Dana has no say in this.
They are trying to gain fame or fans by a totally unrealistic move?

Thread title made me lol. You're right though. They just want the "anytime bruh" rep. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Charlie Brenneman replace Marquardt a few hours before the weigh in?

Mr Sudo - Didn't Charlie Brenneman replace Marquardt a few hours before the weigh in?

I believe he was already on the card vs a lesser opponent

Mr Sudo - Didn't Charlie Brenneman replace Marquardt a few hours before the weigh in?
He was already fighting like a week after or something. So he would have had everything done. I think it was TJ Grant but the fight fell apart. Phone Post 3.0

newjack900 -
Mr Sudo - Didn't Charlie Brenneman replace Marquardt a few hours before the weigh in?

I believe he was already on the card vs a lesser opponent
Yeah you're right, it was the same card. You wanna talk about injuries...look that card up, crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention this fights in texas so theyd have to go through the trouble of flying em in and whatnot

OP you have no idea.

MMA fighters fight because for the most part, there is very little else they can do. We're talking about criminals, drop outs, seriously emotionally disturbed people, who sign up to get punched in the face for a living. Yes, fighter's are extremely stupid.

It's possible they have an expedited process for last minute add-ons. Make them make weight and take several extra PED tests and physicals.

Fighters are people
Most people are stupid
=
Most fighters are stupid

SinCityHustler - OP you have no idea.

MMA fighters fight because for the most part, there is very little else they can do. We're talking about criminals, drop outs, seriously emotionally disturbed people, who sign up to get punched in the face for a living. Yes, fighter's are extremely stupid.
^ Phone Post 3.0

Lack of prep by ufc. New iv ban in place and they don't have atleast one guy ready to replace a fighter in a Co main? Especially either of the biggest cutters in the division? I'm pretty sure they have done it before. Why not now? Phone Post 3.0

Just pull someone from the crowd to fight like they do in those hick Amateur Shows :)

Joe Soto? He didn't have a fight lined up already that night did he? Phone Post 3.0

mmamozza - Lack of prep by ufc. New iv ban in place and they don't have atleast one guy ready to replace a fighter in a Co main? Especially either of the biggest cutters in the division? I'm pretty sure they have done it before. Why not now? Phone Post 3.0

there's not even a replacement for Conor vs Aldo

WattMell -
Dreville79 - Joe Soto? He didn't have a fight lined up already that night did he? Phone Post 3.0
He was on the same card already. Phone Post 3.0
Puts my theory out the window then.. Cheers for confirming, VU Phone Post 3.0

For the big fights they have a backup fighter.
I'm guessing they go through all this. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder why fighters don't like posting here anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Does the ufc require to have medicals and blood work for every fight? The commission I have fought for requires medicals to be renewed every year and bloodwork to be done every six months. There are lots of places you can get your blood work done in 24 hours or less. Also, I would assume the ufc has some place that can get the med evaluations done very quickly. Phone Post 3.0

Also most of them require eye exams within a year or 6 months. Is op stupid? Phone Post 3.0