Are fighters stupid?

vintirex - Also most of them require eye exams within a year or 6 months. Is op stupid? Phone Post 3.0

you forgot brain scans.

Needlemover - For the big fights they have a backup fighter.
I'm guessing they go through all this. Phone Post 3.0

BS shill, there is no replacement for DC vs Gus

Morpheus1976 -
vintirex - Also most of them require eye exams within a year or 6 months. Is op stupid? Phone Post 3.0

you forgot brain scans.
What brain scan Phone Post 3.0

Dupes - I wonder why fighters don't like posting here anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Either they can't spell or don't know how to use a computer.

vintirex -
Morpheus1976 -

you forgot brain scans.
What brain scan Phone Post 3.0
5 years on the "brain scan" lol Phone Post 3.0

Odin13 - Does the ufc require to have medicals and blood work for every fight? The commission I have fought for requires medicals to be renewed every year and bloodwork to be done every six months. There are lots of places you can get your blood work done in 24 hours or less. Also, I would assume the ufc has some place that can get the med evaluations done very quickly. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

And pretty sure I'm my state you can get licensed the night before the fight, so wouldn't be surprised if they could make it happen night-of Phone Post 3.0

It's Texas, pretty sure anything can happen. Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - It's possible they have an expedited process for last minute add-ons. Make them make weight and take several extra PED tests and physicals.
There are exceptions... But I've met too many fighters and some.
So yes, many are stupid/emotionally unstable/etc. Phone Post 3.0

i can't even remember the UFC replaced a fighter in fightweek which wasn't on the card itself. switching, yes.

Morpheus1976 - 
mmamozza - Lack of prep by ufc. New iv ban in place and they don't have atleast one guy ready to replace a fighter in a Co main? Especially either of the biggest cutters in the division? I'm pretty sure they have done it before. Why not now? Phone Post 3.0

there's not even a replacement for Conor vs Aldo

Frankie and Chad fighting the day before with I believe several 145 fighters on both cards. Not hard to move Frankie to title and let Stephens fight Chad.

TexasBadAss -
Morpheus1976 - 
mmamozza - Lack of prep by ufc. New iv ban in place and they don't have atleast one guy ready to replace a fighter in a Co main? Especially either of the biggest cutters in the division? I'm pretty sure they have done it before. Why not now? Phone Post 3.0

there's not even a replacement for Conor vs Aldo

Frankie and Chad fighting the day before with I believe several 145 fighters on both cards. Not hard to move Frankie to title and let Stephens fight Chad.
Frankie has already been told he's the backup for Aldo/connor Phone Post 3.0