Are gun stores empty in your town?

I'm in Los Angeles. I can't believe all of these homo lefties actually bought all the damn guns like it was toilet paper. 

I just want a damn Mossberg 500 and bird shot.

NY isn’t much better. Worst state for gun ownership due to killer Cuomo’s safe act. Weapons and ammo are nearly impossible to find thanks to all the new owners.

Not just liberals buying them up - I live in Mississippi and there isn't a semi-auto handgun or AR to be found for miles unless you want to pay a HUGE markup.

Armslist is chock full of guns and ammo for sale.

No guns, and no handgun ammo or 5.56/.223 ammo

White347LX - 

Armslist is chock full of guns and ammo for sale.

this.

stuff is out there, you just need to know where to look. and getting a good deal these days is tough. but if you want it, buy it.

There's this new thing called the internet. 

1 Like

There has been almost zero Mossberg for half a year. Some will trickle in but looking like supplies won’t be replenished until beginning of 2021.

Even worse is ammo. You basically have to make it a full time job to find any ammo that isn’t severely gouged.

I wonder if these new gun owning Democrats will vote for Dems that want to take away their new guns.

1 Like

North LA county is dried up. Nothing. 

I bought a new shotgun today. A Winchester 1500 with two barrels, 28" and 20", with optic and sling mounts already installed. Cost me all of $300, and I know it will last to be at least 35 years old (because it’s already 30 years old).

Armslist is what you want.

1 Like

Was in a gun store/range last week. Bought the stores last 100 primers and bottle of powder. There was zero ammo on the shelf.

It's crazy. We already had a lot of guns and gun owners but it seems like most the damn country is going to be armed at this point lol. 

Not sure

Haven’t gone in many stores since they implemented the dumbass mask policy

Scheels has enough guns and ammo to arm a decent militia. Could probably take over Canada with the help of Cabela’s

Meuuuuuuhahajjajajjaja

•looks at stockpile•

Muuuuuuuuuuuuhahhahahahahahahahha!!!

Yes firearms sales are at an all time high and gun stores are empty around here. Gotta get ready for the civil war BLM is trying to start.

Texas. NO. 

High prices though. There are at least 10 AR shops within 20 miles of me. 

Two bass pros, 15 academys, tons of ma and pa shops.  

John Cable -

Texas. NO. 

High prices though. There are at least 10 AR shops within 20 miles of me. 

Two bass pros, 15 academys, tons of ma and pa shops.  

Where in Texas, John?

Still lots of guns and some ammo here but that’s only bc all of us already had guns. 

Texas