Are leftists POSSESSED or just mentally ill?

Day by day, week by week, year after year.........

A completely secular person with basic morals and a conscience could legit be driven to a religious conversion simply by observing the contnued psychotic decline of liberals.

The latest HIGH LEVEL stunt was a group discussion I observed like Jane Goodall from afar as a group declared proudly that "If a pregnant woman goes into a coma, an abortion should be performed IMMEDIATELY as she can no longer give her consent to remain pregnant!".

On top of this, medical staff chimed in to offer their expertise and concluded, EMPHATICALLY that:

"We agree its in the best interest of both the victim and the unborn fetus for the mother to be allowed to pass without being kept alive and prolonging the coma".

This was a 7 and a half month pregnant woman.

I mean I know we entered CLOWN WORLD a while back. But is there an official bottom that can be reached?

How far left is there before we hit ABSOLUTE peak shit-lib?

34 Likes

What? 

5 Likes

Kwang - 

What? 

indeed

5 Likes

4 Likes

Prepare for FIREWORKS once this pandemic ends and Biden goes full "Weekend at Bernie's".

Dude aint making it to debate Trump.

3 Likes

II blame all social media for this brainwashed horseshit of trannys being normal and schools and college's that say this is all normal.

I really thought the virus shit would bring us together and all this garbage would end....... Boy was I wrong. 

We are too far gone at this point. 

4 Likes

HELWIG -

Prepare for FIREWORKS once this pandemic ends and Biden goes full "Weekend at Bernie's".

Dude aint making it to debate Trump.

He's uncle junior from the sopranos series ending already. Just sitting in the state hospital not remembering shit haha

I had someone tell me the other day "I will cut my throat if Trump wins the election. Literally slit my throat." It was a good 30 second expletive filled psychotic rant. 

I was like 'ooooookay'

So to answer the OP,  yes. The answer is yes.

10 Likes

The far left have their own vision of how they want America to be. It's their goal and they'll do what it takes to make sure it happens.

Everything we see from the Twitter Echo chamber to the metoo women scratching on the Supreme Court doors. Each individual incident or news story is a working gear in a bigger machine.

That's pretty much it. 

2 Likes

HELWIG -

Day by day, week by week, year after year.........

A completely secular person with basic morals and a conscience could legit be driven to a religious conversion simply by observing the contnued psychotic decline of liberals.

The latest HIGH LEVEL stunt was a group discussion I observed like Jane Goodall from afar as a group declared proudly that "If a pregnant woman goes into a coma, an abortion should be performed IMMEDIATELY as she can no longer give her consent to remain pregnant!".

On top of this, medical staff chimed in to offer their expertise and concluded, EMPHATICALLY that:

"We agree its in the best interest of both the victim and the unborn fetus for the mother to be allowed to pass without being kept alive and prolonging the coma".

This was a 7 and a half month pregnant woman.

I mean I know we entered CLOWN WORLD a while back. But is there an official bottom that can be reached?

How far left is there before we hit ABSOLUTE peak shit-lib?

That's disgusting if true 

The way the leftists brains think is a real mental illness !

3 Likes

knot eye -

I had someone tell me the other day "I will cut my throat if Trump wins the election. Literally slit my throat." It was a good 30 second expletive filled psychotic rant. 

I was like 'ooooookay'

So to answer the OP,  yes. The answer is yes.

No they wont, they'll just talk someone else into. 

1 Like

They are about to be crushed this November.

1 Like

I hadn't seen this thread yet, but was just sitting here thinking the same thing. Propaganda. The most laughable thing the left ever said wad trumptards were brainwashed. How, so? Fox news? Or literally every other station, form or media, everything is fucking saturated in left wing propaganda

2 Likes

Podcasts......they fucking ruin everything.

Briscoe - 

The far left have their own vision of how they want America to be. It's their goal and they'll do what it takes to make sure it happens.

Everything we see from the Twitter Echo chamber to the metoo women scratching on the Supreme Court doors. Each individual incident or news story is a working gear in a bigger machine.

That's pretty much it. 

Imagine hating a country so bad and hating everything it stands for and its history that you live your entire life there attempting to destroy it from within.

From the silicon valley tech assholes that seek to censor your opinion and spy on your every day activities, to the coastal liberals that wanna destroy your livlihood and get you fired for using the wrong pronoun when a 40 year old man wearing a sun dress from Justice wants to go tinkle at Target.

To hell with all these loser degenerates. They domestic enemies of the American people.

8 Likes

Edit: no point in replying.

1 Like

Friction - They are about to be crushed this November.

Incumbent presidents have lost 85% of the time during recessions.

Don't sleep on Joe, this election is far from a shoe in.

Get out and vote like you mean it

Same to you. I can’t wait. So can’t many that were undecided. Say what you want about Trump, the Democratics have offered nothing.

Entitled.