Are married guys OK knowing that most of them are married to women that settled for them?

Women tend to have the ability to “date up” but need to settle when it comes time to marriage. As a result, one can only assume that the average woman is married to a man she sees as less attractive than at least a few of the guys she dated(except for every dude on the OG, they’re the exception :wink:). Knowing this, why are men OK being the guy she’s settling for?

2 Likes

OP
The Simpsons Bed GIF

28 Likes

So…I win?

I sleep in a van down by the river…Try again…

1 Like

Ok, so what’s your point? All women settle and so we should just stay on the treadmill to nowhere with women that will always see marriage as settling? There’s no winning with your “logic.”

Are you a troll or a retarded incel? Maybe a mix?

Anyway, try working out and developing job skills. Good luck.

4 Likes

MARRY A DUDE THEN FAG

17 Likes

This guys knows! From experience!

I prefer to look at it as I settled for a hot-looking woman with very little earning potential.

6 Likes

Life is dynamic, and people aren’t the same people year after year.

Find someone who is a good partner and enjoy the ride.

5 Likes

One of the advantages of having married young is never having to think thoughts like this.

2 Likes

Nah. My wife hit the jackpot and she knows it.

When we got together almost 20 years ago every one of her friends wanted to fuck me. I was extremely fit and had a good job.

Nearing 50 I’m not a 9 anymore but I still aged WAY better than her friend’s husbands and boyfriends or whatever and I manage to take her on vacations, give her nice stuff, etc.

Plus I eat pussy like a god damned super hero.

3 Likes

fixed

So what? Sure, she has had bigger, more fulFILLING cocks, funnier guys, guys who fucked her in ways you could never even imagine, but what you have is special and will only cost you a little over half of everything in the divorce. Let your love flag fly and stop being bitter.

Do you only bang other 1-3’s or are you happy when you out kick your coverage?

Unless she’s absolutely perfect in everyway (not possible) the man has settled too…

What is the point you’re trying to make OP?

5 Likes

a lotta dudes out there still think deep inside women are better than men or have more value than men so they make all the calls.

4 Likes

They are really only more important to the community as far as birthing children is concerned.

If you have 10 women and 1 guy, they can make 10 baby’s every 9 months. The group survives.

If you have 9 guys, 1 EasyG and 1 girl, the alpha guy will mate with her and only have 1 child every 9 months… the group won’t sustain.

Outside of that scenario, women have no more intrinsic value to society.

3 Likes

Take this MGTOW red pill shit back to Reddit

Stop coping

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

1 Like

are there no virtuous virgins to be found for marriage these days?