Are my eyes going bad?? (cannabis image)

I’m reading an article about marijuana strains for anxiety and the article had this picture in it...

![](upload://rPcx94Io3WnTlTVdUxomJm45oaK.jpeg)

I almost had an anxiety attack looking at yummy purple bud COVERED in fucking bananas????

Am I seeing this right? 

Yuck! 

Those are nanners, correct? My eyes aren’t that bad. 

Any of you fuckers enjoy smoking nanners??

https://www.highermentality.com/black-cannabis/

Black Cannabis: The Most Intense Strain Out There

![](upload://4X8pQwmp5WIw7qpqVUIIJWFfGtJ.jpeg)

Black cannabis is a strain on its own. In fact, not many plants, in general, are able to match the intensity and potency of the black marijuana strain. It got its name by the obvious dark color and has been on the market since the 1980s. However, it was only in 2008 when black cannabis got its well-deserved recognition as the most intense strain by the High Times.

Black cannabis’ origins aren’t known because its producers over at BC Bud Depot wanted it to stay unique as their own creation. The only known fact is that it originates from somewhere in the West Coast between California and Vancouver Island in Canada. This makes the black cannabis even more mysterious and eclectic.

What Exactly Is The Black Cannabis?

Don’t be fooled thinking the black cannabis is just another strain among the many, only named as such to draw attention. Truth is, the black cannabis strain is a serious strain that offers immense medical relief for certain conditions which is why it is listed as one of the most intense strains. The black cannabis gives you an intense body high with the mental effects being less intense simply because it is predominantly an indica cannabis strain. Or, more precisely, this strain is a ratio of 90% indica and 10% sativa. And regarding strength and potency, the black cannabis strain contains THC at an 18-20% on average.

The Effects of The Black Cannabis

Being an indica, the first thing you will sense is a strong body high with an uplifted mind floating in peace. The reason why it is so popular is that it produces a nice stress-free and mellow high that locks you to the couch where you either go to sleep or you get the munchies. Even if you are an experienced pothead it will put you into a state of tranquility and as the time passes you will sink deeper into your own bliss and serenity.

This being said, when you plan on smoking the black cannabis make sure you have no obligations that day and you have the time to lazy around the house and eat the entire fridge. But, if you smoke it in the evenings, then it can be quite therapeutic for those suffering from insomnia and anxiety and have trouble sleeping overall.

Where are the bananas? :D

Jack Carter -

Black cannabis is a strain on its own. In fact, not many plants, in general, are able to match the intensity and potency of the black marijuana strain. It got its name by the obvious dark color and has been on the market since the 1980s. However, it was only in 2008 when black cannabis got its well-deserved recognition as the most intense strain by the High Times.

Black cannabis’ origins aren’t known because its producers over at BC Bud Depot wanted it to stay unique as their own creation. The only known fact is that it originates from somewhere in the West Coast between California and Vancouver Island in Canada. This makes the black cannabis even more mysterious and eclectic.

Don’t be fooled thinking the black cannabis is just another strain among the many, only named as such to draw attention. Truth is, the black cannabis strain is a serious strain that offers immense medical relief for certain conditions which is why it is listed as one of the most intense strains. The black cannabis gives you an intense body high with the mental effects being less intense simply because it is predominantly an indica cannabis strain. Or, more precisely, this strain is a ratio of 90% indica and 10% sativa. And regarding strength and potency, the black cannabis strain contains THC at an 18-20% on average.

Being an indica, the first thing you will sense is a strong body high with an uplifted mind floating in peace. The reason why it is so popular is that it produces a nice stress-free and mellow high that locks you to the couch where you either go to sleep or you get the munchies. Even if you are an experienced pothead it will put you into a state of tranquility and as the time passes you will sink deeper into your own bliss and serenity.

This being said, when you plan on smoking the black cannabis make sure you have no obligations that day and you have the time to lazy around the house and eat the entire fridge. But, if you smoke it in the evenings, then it can be quite therapeutic for those suffering from insomnia and anxiety and have trouble sleeping overall.

1 Like

I really don't enjoy the flavor of purple weed. Got a QP of Forbidden Fruit a few months back, everyone else loved it, but I barely even touched it. That flavor......

I've had black bud before, the strain was called "chitty chitty bang bang"..... That shit was really potent.

I would love to try a bud.

Can a bud hook a bud up?

![](upload://qcqEs2BbLZZG5oBWvTQ11CmEfYl.jpeg)

Pretty sure those are just curled "sugar leaf" tips. 

Looks like Purple Wheelchair

But I don't see any bananas lol. 

That's some Grand Daddy Purple I had a few months back.  It's hard to tell due to the flash but that strain was so purple it looked black

Guys, everyone knows about black bud and purples.

I’m talking about the nanners...

I need this in my body

![](upload://f7cm0u5bgm3mDB8bugmGcRhSCd9.png)

Those are nanners. Why photograph nanner bud? Fuck smoking pollen....

NHBDaddy - I need this in my body

Pollen? 

Whats wrong with pollen? 

I just got some guava dawg 

Jack Carter -

Holy Shit!

Good Luck Malvert! Make it home

Definitely bananas. How weird

1 Like