are SURFERS generally stupid people?

you know, i normally assume it's some sorta escapist act whereas they act naive and nonchalant about anything material and only get heated about nature and other boosheet--like dolphins. kinda like modern day druid water hippies. in fact, if it weren't for the ocean, you'd be lice infested and stink like the part of those fucken scott cloth strap slippers--THE PART THAT GOES BETWEEN YOUR FUCKEN TOE AFTER YOU WORK IN A TARO PATCH FOR A MONTH.

AND it seems we tolerate this crap here quite a bit. whether you're turtle or the local wannabe turtle speaking w/ the slurred slothlike surfbonics, you're still the same retard.

so PLEASE STOP IT YOU FUCKEN RETARDS! YOU SOUND LIKE A GODDAMN IDIOT. IT'S NOT AN IDENTITY. YOU'RE MOM DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO SPEAK THIS WAY. YES, LIFE SUCKS, BUT YOUR NEW DRUID IDENTITY IS CRAP. "whoa..." is not a fucken answer to things. f you.

DIE.

Thank you.

I agree. 100%

Now dont get me started on anime watching townies who take pics of their food lol

When the wave breaks here, dont be there or your gonna get dddrrriilled!

Whoa what?

u either gung ho or...gun shy....(huh)

tubular and gnarly....i'm sooooooo stoooookeddddd

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!

politicians, lawyers, doctors make up a percentage of the surfer population, so you wanna talk about the handfull who's brains are obviously fried from over exposure and the cumulitive affect of drugs and clasify a whole group of people based on that? unfair, people from all walks of life surf

I meet all kinds of people in the water.

and I wish some of them would die too!

<blockquote>TheAlchemist - I meet all kinds of people in the water. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />and I wish some of them would die too!</blockquote><br />

i agree duuude

FCTV your in the deep end and don't have your little floaty with you, sorry that you can't swim!
Do you hate everyone on this island?

never mind don't answer, we all already know. :-D

LOL DUUUUUDDE!

alot of surfers train jiu jitsu too....

whoa brah.....

Joel Tudor isn't gonna be happy with this thread when I show him.:p

LOL!

jjd - Joel Tudor isn't gonna be happy with this thread when I show him.:p

LOL!

neither is teh Rickson!

jjd - Joel Tudor isn't gonna be happy with this thread when I show him.:p

LOL!

neither is Relson duuudddeee.

dude what kinda surfer you talking 'bout dude, dudes gotta chill out dude. i mean im so stoked to catch some hang time, and maybe get a little jane if you know what i mean dude. thats how the bros roll dude.

fer sure duuude

lol at the north shore wave hitting this thread!

His second appearance on the HG tonite huh?

Bro, dude, whoa. Don't be harshing on my gnarly barrels.