Are the Cavs in trouble?

Just lost 2 straight to a team they should have swept. Wtf are they doing? Phone Post 3.0

I'm a LBJ fan but this is ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

HAH

HAH

Raptors never get any respek!

I wouldn't be worried as a cavs fan but any game in general I can watch Lebron lose is a bonus

Teams like Toronto don't blow leads and battle out a win against the cavs like that. Very impressive win raptors Phone Post 3.0

Game 5 is gonna be big.

I didnt think they would sweep them, figured they'd lose one or two but not back to back.

They need to have a big game in Cleveland.  They played like shit the last few minutes of this game.  Giving up offense rebounds, missing shots, bad defense.

NBA thought it was getting Warriors/Cavs and might end up with OKC/Toronto.

It was ludicrous the reffing this series and today especially. The clear fouls that were not called on the Cavs is getting out of hand. The raps went 3 consecutive quarters (between games 2-3) without going to the free throw line once.

The raps are playing against the Cavs and refs. Don't know how they can get a W in Cleveland. Phone Post 3.0

It's kind of like how the Warriors are imploding with OKC. Hope these guys get their games straight. I want to see phase II in the finals. Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - It was ludicrous the reffing this series and today especially. The clear fouls that were not called on the Cavs is getting out of hand. The raps went 3 consecutive quarters (between games 2-3) without going to the free throw line once.

The raps are playing against the Cavs and refs. Don't know how they can get a W in Cleveland. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

A bit of a different series now. Prior to game 1 people were talking like it was a forgone conclusion that the Raptors wouldn't win a single game. Phone Post 3.0

Hey Saiyan, how do you figure the series should have been a Cavs sweep? Honestly, is that a "Canada is inferior" statement or what? Last I checked, one game separated the two during the regular season and Raps have a better bench and coaching staff.

We the North are unified in giving you the Stockton Salute, you might not see it though with Lebrons nuts all up in your grille! Aren't you late for a U-S-A chant somewhere? Beat it chump! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Samsonite1084 - A bit of a different series now. Prior to game 1 people were talking like it was a forgone conclusion that the Raptors wouldn't win a single game. Phone Post 3.0
The Cavs SHOULD have swept them Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta -
TFK_Samsonite1084 - A bit of a different series now. Prior to game 1 people were talking like it was a forgone conclusion that the Raptors wouldn't win a single game. Phone Post 3.0
The Cavs SHOULD have swept them Phone Post 3.0
The two teams were one win apart during the regular season. Sure the Cavs looked way more impressive during their first two playoff series, but to say they should have swept the Raps is a bit much. Phone Post 3.0

skullrivet - Hey Saiyan, how do you figure the series should have been a Cavs sweep? Honestly, is that a "Canada is inferior" statement or what? Last I checked, one game separated the two during the regular season and Raps have a better bench and coaching staff.

We the North are unified in giving you the Stockton Salute, you might not see it though with Lebrons nuts all up in your grille! Aren't you late for a U-S-A chant somewhere? Beat it chump! Phone Post 3.0
I like the raptors and have been rooting for them throughout the eastern playoffs and I don't like the cavs, but if the cavs were as good as everyone has been making out they should've swept the raptors, and I thought they would. Happy to be wrong though. Phone Post 3.0

Cleveland has no defense whatsoever...but when they are hitting shots they can pretty much beat anybody. Both teams have looked really good and terrible on both sides of the ball at different times.....what happens next...I don't know how anyone could honestly predict that..

skullrivet - Hey Saiyan, how do you figure the series should have been a Cavs sweep? Honestly, is that a "Canada is inferior" statement or what? Last I checked, one game separated the two during the regular season and Raps have a better bench and coaching staff.

Lol, oh shit!!! Phone Post 3.0