Are the Old Man Logan comics good?

Looking for opinions from the experts here.

I have read the original Old Man Logan by Mark Millar and Steve McNiven and thought it was great. I went looking if there was a sequel or something and found out there's a bunch of them, Old Man Logan vol.0, etc.

A friend of mine who is really into comics said they suck balls, but he only read the first 2 sequels I think. I kinda wanted to take a chance on them but I don't know that much about comics at all so I wanted to get a second opinion from this place.

Let me know if it's worth dropping some money on them or not!

Thanks.

There was an Old Man Logan mini-series around 2015 written by Bendis.  You can safely ignore that. There's a currently on-going Old Man Logan monthly comic written by Lemire.

I've been getting the on going monthly comic written by Lemire.  Generally, it's been ok.  Not as good as the Old Man Logan by Millar, but it hasn't been bad.  I would not consider it a must read comic.  Of course, YMMV, so you might not agree.

Now, if you just want to read the comic -- any comic -- to see if you like it, I have a few suggestions:

1.  Check your public library.  My local public library has comics in collected trade paperbacks and digital formats. 
  2.  See if your friend will loan you the Old Man Logan comics he presumably has. 
  3.  Check online.  DC/Marvel etc.. will often run digital sales where you can buy digital versions of the comics for a fraction of the cover price.
Hope that helps.

I've had Logan on my pull list since the first mini series. It's good, but nowhere near as good as the original oml. One of the few things I will continue to read from marvel. 

Just buy your comics from Comixology. Instant, cross platform and Everything is cheap nowadays.

And just sign up for an account and you’ll get the regular deep discount emails - ie ‘75% off Marvel this week’.

A while ago I bought a stupid amount of stuff because they were selling with 90% discounts. I was buying trade volumes for $1.50 lol