Are there any heating and cooling guys here

I have a hydronic boiler question for you.

unzips pants Phone Post 3.0

You want to talk about your mom's dildos? Phone Post

I'm an HVAC contractor, ask away

I have a new boiler system in my house. The water temp is set to 188 but it struggles to keep my house at 70. Currently it is 30 out side.

So what gives?

What is the square footage of the house and what is the boiler size. It sounds like if it has a 40 degree drop that it is doing its job but it may be undersized for your house.

The living portion of the home is about three thousand feet but I am only heating the main level. The boiler is a burnam series two and i think that it is 120000 btu.

al neri - Air in system? Phone Post 3.0

The dipshit plumber that installed it bled it so probably not. It has been set at ninety for two hours and all i can get the room up to is 70.

The flow rate of the pump was set to high and now I set it at medium just to see if it helped or not,

What's the make and model? Possible it's not kicking into high fire and is in loo fire only? Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - What's the make and model? Possible it's not kicking into high fire and is in loo fire only? Phone Post 3.0

It is a Burnam series two. It sounds like it is burning quiet well and the water comes up to temp.

I would check first air in system- go to every radiator, highest/furthest first and open bleeder. If you do have air, and this fixes it but it happens again, your boiler feed valve could be bad. It keeps your lines/boiler full of water that's lost from evaporation. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - I would check first air in system- go to every radiator, highest/furthest first and open bleeder. If you do have air, and this fixes it but it happens again, your boiler feed valve could be bad. It keeps your lines/boiler full of water that's lost from evaporation. Phone Post 3.0

The old base boards have a little valve on them about the size of a tire valve. Not sure how to open them.

The new base board dont have valves at all. Just pex piping.

When he blead the system he did it in the basement on the different valves (hose bibs)

What is the square footage for the main level of the house? 120,000 Btu is good for roughly 2,000-2,200 sq ft.

Naderhood - 

What is the square footage for the main level of the house? 120,000 Btu is good for roughly 2,000-2,200 sq ft.

About 1800 sf

That shit will make you itch you need to wear long clothes the breathers the resporators all that shit chief Phone Post

ORIGINAL01ER -
MrFluffyHippo - I would check first air in system- go to every radiator, highest/furthest first and open bleeder. If you do have air, and this fixes it but it happens again, your boiler feed valve could be bad. It keeps your lines/boiler full of water that's lost from evaporation. Phone Post 3.0

The old base boards have a little valve on them about the size of a tire valve. Not sure how to open them.

When he blead the system he did it in the basement on the different valves (hose bibs)
Yep those are the bleeders. It should have a small hole at the bottom where the air/water will come out. You can hold a small glass under it. A small pair of needle nose pliers slightly opened will go in the end and you can turn it to the left to open it. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - 
ORIGINAL01ER -

Yep those are the bleeders. It should have a small hole at the bottom where the air/water will come out. You can hold a small glass under it. A small pair of needle nose pliers slightly opened will go in the end and you can turn it to the left to open it. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you. So bleeding down at the header isnt the right way?