Are there any REAL, unbiased fight fans in the UG?

I love the fight game but MAN, there are so many people that just talk blind shit as if they know every fighter that has ever laced up gloves personally. It's people like that that ruin it for people like me, who just want to see 2 ELITE athletes test each other's skills for 15 to 25 minutes.

I will admit, I'm not a huge Urijah fan because I feel that he secretly holds animosity towards TJ and Chad, a well wisher in other words. Any proof needed, just watch him try and steal his boys spotlights in their lead up to their respective fights.

Other than that, I think he has done amazing for the sport, but he is a bro. Frat bro, for sure.

What are your thoughts on this? And your thoughts about tonight's card.

Didn't realize that there is also so much hate at people that just signed up for a UG account. I'll continue making solid posts but I REFUSE to be classified as someone who doesn't know the sport or an uneducated 15er. Lol

The only 15er I know about is Joanna Champion. Other than that, I'm just a fight fan who loves the sport, actively competes and studies it like a goddamn history major. Phone Post 3.0

Vu, I like Ur style Phone Post 3.0

guncoi977 - Vu, I like Ur style Phone Post 3.0
Back at ya sir!!! Thanks for showing the thread some love. Take a VU. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 -
guncoi977 - Vu, I like Ur style Phone Post 3.0
Back at ya sir!!! Thanks for showing the thread some love. Take a VU. Phone Post 3.0
I just joined under the same types of circumstances. Loved the sport forever. Watched the Pride days. Listened to nearly every Rogan podcast. Watch small shows. TRANED for a little over a year. However, to me, it's like any other organization, team, or job you join. You take your lumps for a while and then are able to shit on the '25ers when they join. I've watched this board enough to know that it takes some time to wade through the hazing.... Phone Post 3.0

You sound like the type of uger you talk about in your op.

Other than your "feelings", do you have any solid proof that Faber holds animosity towards his best friends and team mates?

Complains folk talk 'blind shit'; then posts:

"I will admit, I'm not a huge Urijah fan because I feel that he secretly holds animosity towards TJ and Chad, a well wisher in other words. Any proof needed, just watch him try and steal his boys spotlights in their lead up to their respective fights. "

Fuck off OP. You're a cretin. Phone Post 3.0

I'm an unbiased fight fan. I was torn between Aldo and McGregor, and now I'm the same between Mendes and McGregor and I've never been a huge fan of Mendes.
Just happy to watch great fights and good matchups.
People can say what they want about the UFC, every organization has its faults but not many combat sports orgs that can claim they put the best fighters together to create the best fight cards they can. The UFC gets this done and does it pretty consistently. I'll still watch other orgs but not many can compete. Phone Post 3.0

But completely forgets that I said I don't like how he steals his friends spotlight but other than that has done great things for the sport. Lol. I'm not angry at him for any reason, I love my life and the comments I make. Look at my other posts, my thing is thay i would never say some shit behind someone's back that i wouldnt say to their face and if that is the worst that I can say about Faber or any fighter for that matter, then I definitely deserve to be banned. Lol.

Just made a fair and honest assessment. I could be wrong about him and if I am, I apologize but again compared to the nonsense that comes out of the majority of "fans" mouths, I think I am doing alright. Besides these are the same people who are first and prompt to talk mad shit about a fighter but is the first in line at their booths during the fan expo and other bullshit signings. And I'm a CRETIN. LOL, UG LOGIC AT ITS FINEST. HAHAHA. Keep it coming, just don't make jokes about my mom. She passed away in 2011 and will always be too soon. Like slavery and the Holocaust. Too soon.

Other than that, have fun boys. I have thick skin and for anyone who thinks they know more about the sport than I do is more than welcome to have a friendly debate with this dumbass 15er. Lol Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - You sound like the type of uger you talk about in your op.

Other than your "feelings", do you have any solid proof that Faber holds animosity towards his best friends and team mates?
VU for confronting me but like I said, besides that assessment, I have nothing bad to say about him. It's a ploy to stay relevant and as of yesterday, he is still in the spotlight. I wish him nothing but the best. That is me being unbiased. Never bashed, just an honest assesment of a characteristic. So have a VU sir for stepping up and calling me out on that. Figured I would justify my reasoning by commenting back to you. Phone Post 3.0

Malaka Yamoto - Fuckin 15ers and their feelings. Close your butt hole that's where your inner happiness is leaking out from.
Says the guy that signed up on Thanksgiving week of 2014. Were you gobble, gobbling balls when you responded back to me? Lol, fuck off ya bell end. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Complains folk talk 'blind shit'; then posts:

"I will admit, I'm not a huge Urijah fan because I feel that he secretly holds animosity towards TJ and Chad, a well wisher in other words. Any proof needed, just watch him try and steal his boys spotlights in their lead up to their respective fights. "

Fuck off OP. You're a cretin. Phone Post 3.0
And vote up for you too sir. See my response to the other guy who called me out about this super short paragraph. Phone Post 3.0

Ninpo Silva - I'm an unbiased fight fan. I was torn between Aldo and McGregor, and now I'm the same between Mendes and McGregor and I've never been a huge fan of Mendes.
Just happy to watch great fights and good matchups.
People can say what they want about the UFC, every organization has its faults but not many combat sports orgs that can claim they put the best fighters together to create the best fight cards they can. The UFC gets this done and does it pretty consistently. I'll still watch other orgs but not many can compete. Phone Post 3.0
Totally agree and accidental voted you down but had a vote up to spare. Thank you. I love when people talk shit because it really doesn't bug me. I love to hear everyone's thoughts on the fights but not when it is so one track minded that I start to get the feeling that I'm watching or reading something from the O'Reilly Factor. Phone Post 3.0

Big Sweets - There is a endless ocean of "Conor will destroy" "Chad will smash" "Chad cant strike" "Conor cant wrestle"... Which is all fine as long as you reference something to back it up...

Preferably something YOU saw in a fight and can point too... Or failing that some hard info. Maybe Jack Slack agrees, or a respected site user.. I've learned a lot about wrestling from breakdowns on here for instance...

Other than that if your saying it and not backing it up; YOUR BULLSHITTING. That makes you look bad...
That is all I'm saying. I'm not looking for vote ups, just love talking fights, my friends/teammates and I talk about fights all the time and I just wanted to expand my network of fight friends or fight acquaintances, lol. You guys really do come off as an educated bunch when you want to. Lmao. That is, when you all want to. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 -

VU for confronting me but like I said, besides that assessment, I have nothing bad to say about him. It's a ploy to stay relevant and as of yesterday, he is still in the spotlight. I wish him nothing but the best. That is me being unbiased. Never bashed, just an honest assesment of a characteristic. So have a VU sir for stepping up and calling me out on that. Figured I would justify my reasoning by commenting back to you. Phone Post 3.0
The issue is that your 2nd paragraph completely contradicts your first, he's not calling you out for your opinions on Urijah he's calling out the fact that your first paragraph states how you hate people talking shit about fighters and you just want to people fight etc.
Your very next paragraph is doing exactly what your first paragraph said you hate talking about Urijah being a bro and not wanting his team mates to do well etc Phone Post 3.0

Me, i'm the only unbiased guy here, but that's why everyone hates me and nobody comments on any of the threads i occasionally start. Plus being unbiased and fair means writing more than 6 words at a time, and nobody here will read more than 6 words at a time. Lazy semi-literate biased motherfuckers.

MattyJ -
WARcabrinha15 -

The issue is that your 2nd paragraph completely contradicts your first, he's not calling you out for your opinions on Urijah he's calling out the fact that your first paragraph states how you hate people talking shit about fighters and you just want to people fight etc.
Your very next paragraph is doing exactly what your first paragraph said you hate talking about Urijah being a bro and not wanting his team mates to do well etc Phone Post 3.0
But again. How bad is that comment really? It's not malicious, it's just something I noticed. Doesn't make him a morally bad person. I call my own coach a frat boy. It's not talking shit at all because I stated before, as a man, I would never say something behind someone's back that I wouldn't say to their face, regardless of who they are because that's how I was raised. So no, it wasn't talking shit because words easily get misinterpreted all the time.

To end this confusion, I can see how that would be considered talking shit, so my bad if anyone misinterpreted that. I would, on my daughter's life, say it to him directly. Doesn't mean I would try to fight the guy because we are both adults and I don't have any ill will towards Faber, that is what is getting blown out of the water. Like that one sentence is the only thing you all latched on to. So my bad for the misinterpretation. Continue on UG, but like I said, that one thing rubbed me the wrong way. Lol, keep it coming. Phone Post 3.0

kalt - Me, i'm the only unbiased guy here, but that's why everyone hates me and nobody comments on any of the threads i occasionally start. Plus being unbiased and fair means writing more than 6 words at a time, and nobody here will read more than 6 words at a time. Lazy semi-literate biased motherfuckers.
Did not read. Phone Post 3.0

I just want to see a good fight. Not really a nuthugger of any fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
kalt - Me, i'm the only unbiased guy here, but that's why everyone hates me and nobody comments on any of the threads i occasionally start. Plus being unbiased and fair means writing more than 6 words at a time, and nobody here will read more than 6 words at a time. Lazy semi-literate biased motherfuckers.
Did not read. Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

claims to hate talking shit, immediately talks shit about faber. lol

But also states that he would never say anything about someone's back that he wouldn't say to their face.

Cue the stupid ass, "yeah but Urijah would smash your face in" comments in 3,2,1...

He is a grown ass man and a pro athlete, he wouldn't try and fight me, he might tell me to fuck off or he might say, I respect your opinion but you're wrong. In return, I would simply say, you know what man, my bad, I misjudged you and then I would shake his hand and simply proceed to move on with my life. That's how adults handle things. Situations like these aren't always a Worldstar Video waiting to happen. Phone Post 3.0