Are there any REAL, unbiased fight fans in the UG?

Big Sweets -
WARcabrinha15 - 
Big Sweets - There is a endless ocean of "Conor will destroy" "Chad will smash" "Chad cant strike" "Conor cant wrestle"... Which is all fine as long as you reference something to back it up...

Preferably something YOU saw in a fight and can point too... Or failing that some hard info. Maybe Jack Slack agrees, or a respected site user.. I've learned a lot about wrestling from breakdowns on here for instance...

Other than that if your saying it and not backing it up; YOUR BULLSHITTING. That makes you look bad...
That is all I'm saying. I'm not looking for vote ups, just love talking fights, my friends/teammates and I talk about fights all the time and I just wanted to expand my network of fight friends or fight acquaintances, lol. You guys really do come off as an educated bunch when you want to. Lmao. That is, when you all want to. Phone Post 3.0

Ye I shoulda prefaced that with.. "I totally agree". I was backing you up, it's fucking draining reading all the bullshit posts.

Also i AM looking for Vote Down's I annoyed some cunt and dont want him getting off on taking my votes, which I was proud of yes..

Anwyay FUCKING WARRRRRRRRR NEIL SEERY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. I knew you agreed but it did kinda sound like I was bagging on him for this silly shit. Man, people love to leech man, it's actually 100% entertainment to be called a cretin or get called a 15er by someone who signed up near the end of 2014. I love it, you guys are all awesome and I'm glad to interact with you all, name calling is name calling, I'm not 6, I enjoy the back and forth.

And the fact that people are giving the thread some love or hate is actually pretty cool. I'll never be a UFC World Champion but I have a few good fighting years left before I retire and start focusing on getting my black belt (only a 3 stripe blue at the moment) under Vinny Magalhaes, start coaching and/or maybe try to get a job with the NSAC, judging fights. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 -
hendofanforlife -

claims to hate talking shit, immediately talks shit about faber. lol

But also states that he would never say anything about someone's back that he wouldn't say to their face.

Cue the stupid ass, "yeah but Urijah would smash your face in" comments in 3,2,1...

He is a grown ass man and a pro athlete, he wouldn't try and fight me, he might tell me to fuck off or he might say, I respect your opinion but you're wrong. In return, I would simply say, you know what man, my bad, I misjudged you and then I would shake his hand and simply proceed to move on with my life. That's how adults handle things. Situations like these aren't always a Worldstar Video waiting to happen. Phone Post 3.0
Why on Earth would say something about someone's back?

This thread is shit. Phone Post 3.0

OP is the kind of fan he hates. Phone Post 3.0

No such thing as an unbiased person ever. Even pencils have an irrational pro and con side Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS - No such thing as an unbiased person ever. Even pencils have an irrational pro and con side Phone Post 3.0
Deep. I have really met my equal. You are wiser than Baxter, have a VU Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry about the naysayers, OP. Half of these fools still think Jon Jones actually chased down a mugger before a title fight, LOL!

WARcabrinha15 -
BubblesNS - No such thing as an unbiased person ever. Even pencils have an irrational pro and con side Phone Post 3.0
Deep. I have really met my equal. You are wiser than Baxter, have a VU Phone Post 3.0
Thank you good sir. My hand slipped and voted you down. Then i voted you up, so i owe you one. Phone Post 3.0

dushtin - OP is the kind of fan he hates. Phone Post 3.0
I used the word hate and it made me sound stupid as fuck. My bad. Next time I'll use dislike or detest or one of those nice, respectful words like that. I contradicted myself, UG and I am truly sorry. Lol. There you go you schmucks. I still regret nothing. Phone Post 3.0

I will be completely unbiased except for the lawler, means, and stephens fight. I will try to be realistic when i watch those though. Im realistic and understand that those dudes could definitely lose Phone Post 3.0

Harry Browne - Don't worry about the naysayers, OP. Half of these fools still think Jon Jones actually chased down a mugger before a title fight, LOL!
Thanks man. I have no problem with the flack. I do tend to kick myself in the ass for using the word hate, don't know why but it bugs if I use it to describe something. So Urijah, if you have any friends that read this shit or if you yourself read it, got nothing but love. Not a fan of the attention you're getting during the biggest fight of your teammates life. Lol. Phone Post 3.0