Are there any Wiki editors here?

Is anyone here is a Wiki editor? If so, I have some questions. It's a little opaque to me.

In

Fix the pop-ups ads for paid users

Ive done a few edits.

Just edit whatever you want and add a source.

The new html editor makes it much more user friendly.

Sign your edit using "~~~~" so your IP isnt published (if thats important to you).

whats up with these ads you said we'd never have suffer since the upgrade?

What kind of wiki/product?

Couldn't you consult some Top Men?

Just kidding Kirk!

Throwin'Knuckles -

First of all, what does opaque mean?

It means showing up when you need something but completely ignoring the place when legit questions are asked.

I’m not a wiki editor but I did stay at a holiday inn last night

I love it when a plan comes together... almost as much when a thread backfires.

I hate all of you ;-)

The app pop up issues are advertisers that violate the TOS. We switched networks because of it. And there is some change they are working on that is supposed to work that is supposed to be ready in 4 weeks, which means 6.

All that said, I like the app. I use a good number of them, and I like it.

Throwin'Knuckles -
NEFARIOUS -

What kind of wiki/product?

Yo Nef!

Yo! Knucks! My man!

Why should I keep paying for your app if you're still going to make me look at your shitty pop up ads non stop? 

Why do threads take 45 seconds to load now?

Trying to figure out how to get OMAs legacy and the latent homosex citations off the page?

MountainMedic -

Trying to figure out how to get OMAs legacy and the latent homosex citations off the page?

I contracted latent homosex from this website.  Doctor has me on meds, but says I'll probably be battling it the rest of my life.  

FreightTrain - Ive done a few edits.

Just edit whatever you want and add a source.

The new html editor makes it much more user friendly.

Sign your edit using "~~~~" so your IP isnt published (if thats important to you).

This and remember that you are in a uniquely good position to do this. Wikipedia requires something to be noted in some kind of source to go in. News sites count.

If you write and publish any article with the facts you need to put on/correct on wikipedia, just write a quick article including those facts, edit Wikipeida, and cite your article as the source.

Canooke - Couldn't you consult some Top Men?

Top RaMen is more like it. 

If u were to do a search for any threads titled "hey bros, have u seen X fighters wiki page, lolololll" i think it'd be safe to assume that 99 out of 100 OP's in that search are proficient wiki editors..