Are there drawbacks to having large stacks of money?

Poor OP. Tried to be funny and rip off that other goofs thread. Ended up with a bunch of goofs taking his spin thread seriously and didnt get any laughs at all lmao!

1 Like

I’m laughing. Laughing all the way to the…uh…to my stacks of cash!

1 Like

This is why I tape two tall ass stacks of 100 bills on each side of my dick, this allows me to keep on eye on my cash, and it keeps me from fully bottoming out into all the chicks I plow.

3 Likes

God dammit did I miss a spin? Original thread OP? I either didn’t see the reference or didn’t catch the subtlety.

If you weren’t such a lowBRED CUR you wouldnt have mi$$ed it!

1 Like

Hanging with Vincent Vega buying heroin?

Some of us have jobs and can’t OG all day!

(not me, but some people here do).

3 Likes

Given a long enough timeline, everything becomes a waste of money. At least you get a beej and don’t have to worry about buying her flowers or taking her to the zoo.

1 Like

True story … I was buying a used Suburban from a guy back in the day. No it was not stolen. Anyway, I made a super deal for cash - the guy was going to tell his wife he got 1500 less than he actually got and use that to pay off what I assume was a gambling debt. This guy would play golf at the same course I did for 50 dollar skins all the time, so that’s my guess. So I am on my way to meet him at the title transfer place and get pulled over for jumping a red light. The cop asks if I have anything my vehicle I want to tell him about. I am thinking drugs or guns. So I tell him about the pistol under my seat and show my concealed carry. Then he says what’s in the green zipper pouch on the other seat. Oh shit, the money … I had 32K and change in a bank bag. Needless to say I was a little late picking up the truck. They ran all my paperwork, called the hospital where I practiced and finally the guy I was buying it from who was a rich attorney. After about 1/2 hour in the back of the cop car and embarrassed as hell, I went on my way. The cop even drove with me since I was carrying so much cash. He apologized profusely but he was courteous and professional… just doing his job.

2 Likes

That’s because a wise guy doesn’t carry his money in a wallet. He carries it in a roll.

Lol I remember trying that years ago & got nothing but serious replies. I think I just went with it after a bit. Sad day.

1 Like

8/10 simple, to the point, i like it

1 Like

Guy i knew burried it underground and it molded bad

1 Like

Pre-covid, I agree. In the current bizarro world, I don’t think it would hurt to have upwards of 12 months of cash, assuming that you are still able to invest a significant portion in higher interest investments while you squirrel away up to 12 months of cash.

1 Like

Big stack of mo problems

1 Like

Shit…that can happen?

I also heard bitches be crazy, but I wouldn’t personally know

No…you heard wrong. Girls are pure and nice and sincere. Where did you hear otherwise?

MTV

i know someone who keeps 20-30k stashed at various places as part of his bug out plan - can put together 100k call all told