Are there enough Anthony Pettis kick threads?

Blue please: http://i53.tinypic.com/e6do61.jpg

The answer is FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!

He deserves them all. imo.

I like Henderson, but that was awesome.

If anything, we need more.

not enough imo. I wanna see nothing but kick threads all friggin week !

Zedlepln -  

crazy.

I'd say that kick deserves a few more.

Im a Bendo fan but that was freakin awesome. The UFC winner is going to have their hands full.

NEVA ENOUGH!

Picture Perfect.

well this is a big fight and that was something you never see in MMA.

There was a Jump, there was a push kick against the cage ala Jacky Chan stunt in movies, there was front turning kick to Bendo"s face while he was still in the air!!!....

Yep...DW is jerking off right now thinking of how to milk and promote this Pettis kid

id have been impressed if he kicked him with both legs at the same time.

lol i cant wait for him to try that against a top ufc 155er and go slammed on his fuckin ass so bad his tail bone goes through the canvas and he shits on the floor underneath it....then they have to bring the jaws of life to pull his pelvis out of this SITUTATION and then we can all unify this talk into one PETIIS GET WELL SOON thread and the front page will no longer be spammed.

Onnie804yamsaki - lol i cant wait for him to try that against a top ufc 155er and go slammed on his fuckin ass so bad his tail bone goes through the canvas and he shits on the floor underneath it....then they have to bring the jaws of life to pull his pelvis out of this SITUTATION and then we can all unify this talk into one PETIIS GET WELL SOON thread and the front page will no longer be spammed.

I'm starting to think that the greatest thing about the kick was that for a brief moment, the UG was free from 10ers 10ing...all good things must end I guess.

WHY SO CEREAL?!?!?! YOU MAD BRO!

Onnie804yamsaki - WHY SO CEREAL?!?!?! YOU MAD BRO!

You are going to be a sad little man when both Bendo and Pettis make your lay n pray favorites look like little kids.

SN bet? lol if they ever make it that far.

Edit. Im just tryin to watch out for my guys i dont want him to miss and flying crotch the shit out of one of my favorites that would make MMA look really gay.