Are these the last days of the empire

Has the UFC ran its course?

Injuries, trt, tuf failure, drink driving. Is the brand blighted?

Philippians 14:3 Phone Post

Drink driving is the number one cause of stupidity, imho.

Ya because god is angry at the UFC...

I never thought about this until you posted this thread... Phone Post

It's funny, these threads have been coming up every other month, since before the UFC was back on cable, and we were all trying to find someone with satellite to watch the fights at.

The UFC is doing just fine. It will continue to do just fine. Just as boxing and WWE (I know it's not real) persevere through, and get these threads made, they are fine.

As much as people want to claim "gloom and doom", just calm down and enjoy some fights. Or don't.

It's funny, these threads have been coming up every other month, since before the UFC was back on cable, and we were all trying to find someone with satellite to watch the fights at.

The UFC is doing just fine. It will continue to do just fine. Just as boxing and WWE (I know it's not real) persevere through, and get these threads made, they are fine.

As much as people want to claim "gloom and doom", just calm down and enjoy some fights. Or don't.

Did anyone else just get de ja vu Phone Post

You think they're going out of business?

Worst case scenario for them is they drastically cut back on number of shows etc -- which is exactly what the naysayers say they SHOULD be doing and would be PREFERABLE to them as fans.

So what's the problem?