Are Tight Shirts Offiically Out of Style?

3 Likes

Tight shirts were never in style. Fitted shirts are and will always be.

9 Likes

Fitted shirts are code for tight shirts… it is just that there some people (or most) that shouldn’t be wearing them.

8 Likes

hands no GIF

11 Likes

This poor dude is now international news?

5 Likes

If he plays this right he can probably get some free clothes out of it.

5 Likes

Conor disagrees

breaking bad jeans GIF

3 Likes

No, fitted shirts are not “tight shirts”, just like they arent billowy shirts.

5 Likes

And wtf happened to fat shaming.

Or well, skinny fat.

2 Likes

Yeah fitted shirts and tight jeans are not for everyone, so many fat or stocky people wear them really badly trying to look cool.

Most of my dress clothes are fitted, this requires to keep a balanced diet and exercise unless I want to start shopping for bigger size clothing.

2 Likes

Those pants are pretty tight as well. This guy just awoke from a coma that he slipped into when he was 14, threw on some clothes from his closet, and went to this gathering.

1 Like

His pants are unbuttoned also lololol

Fitted shirts are anything not a pirate shirt

Poor dude. An honest assessment needs to be made before leaving the house. He failed.

Jajaja went to a job interview this morning and of course the HR guy was a young latino, probably late 20’s wearing tight as hell dress pants , looked like his Jon Jones butt would explode them pants and a sweater 2 sizes too small that accentuated his beer belly.

He didn’t look bad, just looked silly. I’ve seen women dress like that to get guys to check out their butts but on a guy it just seems like he was trying to tard to seem fit. It looked gay as fuck lol

He should be mocked. When people do dumb, the rest should shame him. That keeps the world turning!

Might be a dumb question, but any advice on where a guy could acquire a nice fitted shirt? Do you need to go to a tailor to get measurements, etc, like a fitted suit?

Those buttons are gonna shoot faster than the Hadron Collider when they pop.