Are Top US grapplers sponsored?

I was wondering if guys like Jeff Glover,Chris Moriarty, Mike fowler,Bill cooper etc..Doe they have sponsors who pay for thier travel,entrance fee etc? or do they take care of that themselves?

Isn't Jeff Glover sponsored by Tapout? As far as what he gets, I don't know.

I live in the chicago area and went to L.A for a tournament.. airfare, hotel, food and a couple day pass at Cleber JJ not to mention the tournament $500 -$600

i am currently sponsored by gameness. love it. they help me with travel, equipment, and entrance fees when i have to pay. i don't know if anyone in the sport has a situation like in other sports where they get paid just to train and compete. that would blow the sport up!

chris moriarty

Chris, thanks for the response.

im sponsored so im sure guys like glover are!

"i am currently sponsored by gameness. love it. they help me with travel, equipment, and entrance fees when i have to pay. i don't know if anyone in the sport has a situation like in other sports where they get paid just to train and compete. that would blow the sport up!"

if anyone should get it, you should ,your bjj is great.
just stop trying to change the rules to get 4 points for the body triangle from the back .

MArcovia- im sponsored so im sure guys like glover are!

The question is not if there sponsored, but to what extent does it cover.. Travel, entrance fee, free gear, train full time etc..