Are we more or less racist then we were 50 yrs ago

I was talking with a guy yesterday and the discussion of racism came up. He was saying that as a society we are less racist now then 50 years ago, while I was saying that we are just as racist now as we were then but due to political correctness people hide it more, unless they can do it anonymously (internet).

Am I wrong?

I think it is waaaay less prevalent, but people are fixated on it more than ever before. Just my opinion.

More racist then Phone Post 3.0

It's not even close. Phone Post 3.0

Son, you must be half retarded. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Son, you must be half retarded. Phone Post 3.0

so you want to insult him because he is bi-intellectual?

IDOHARM - Son, you must be half retarded. Phone Post 3.0

I might be. I was looking at it from a world view though, not just Canada/US.

puddin1414 - Than*, dipshit Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, shit didn't notice that.

Less racist in public Phone Post 3.0

Way less racist but way more media and technology to make things appear more prevalent than they actually are.

Also being "PC" would not and could not happen 50 years ago so that's in and of itself is an indicator.

This is coming from a black guy who would never want to live 50 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

It is by design of the elite to attempt to pit race, religion, sex, age and now sexual preference against one another in order to keep us from uniting against them.

They engineer crisis, wars, enemies, pandemics and civil unrest to further their control through chaos and destruction. They are truly the definition of psychopaths where death and destruction on a mass scale is what they call a holocaust- A sacrifice completely consumed by fire to their deity- Lucifer.

Whites have been socially engineered by Hollywood, TV, teachers and a host of other avenues to be less racist. Blacks have been taught that they are victims and therefor have felt like they needed to fight back. So, now we have openly racist blacks ( even our president and his wife are openly anti white ) and an incredible murder rate of whites by blacks that was unheard of 50 years ago.

I'll freely admit that I'm wrong then.

I also agree there is far less racism now. Phone Post 3.0

Are we more racist?

We elected a completely unqualified black POTUS.

Twice! Phone Post 3.0

Well, I think there are a lot les bonfires. If you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0

IDXtreme - It is by design of the elite to attempt to pit race, religion, sex, age and now sexual preference against one another in order to keep us from uniting against them.

They engineer crisis, wars, enemies, pandemics and civil unrest to further their control through chaos and destruction. They are truly the definition of psychopaths where death and destruction on a mass scale is what they call a holocaust- A sacrifice completely consumed by fire to their deity- Lucifer.

You spelled "God" wrong.

More racist. It's difficult being a white man these days.

champ97 -

Whites have been socially engineered by Hollywood, TV, teachers and a host of other avenues to be less racist. Blacks have been taught that they are victims and therefor have felt like they needed to fight back. So, now we have openly racist blacks ( even our president and his wife are openly anti white ) and an incredible murder rate of whites by blacks that was unheard of 50 years ago.

This. I say more racism towards white males Phone Post 3.0

Well given the fact that pointing out anything that any minority does wrong is pretty much the equivalent of lynching one nowadays I'd say more. Phone Post 3.0