Are you a fan of having the same walkout music?

I almost forgot.

Iron Mike in his heyday walking out to Cypress Hill in nothing but a cold sweat, all black, and a cut up towel over his head. Phone Post 3.0

All about Anderson coming out to DMX Ain't no Sunshine. So baller.

Same song over and over brings a sort of mystical feel I.e. wanderlei, chuck, BJ anderson, urijah, matt hughes.

But i like Jon jones' the best.
His walkouts always start with god gave me style by 50 cent then remixed with a different song every time.
My favorite was vs. Chael when he walked out to bob marley.
This last time, 50 cent, hot in here shout out to ray lewis, and the champ is here by jada kiss. So dope.

Combination of same song and new songs incorporated together is the best imo. Phone Post 3.0

Onward to Victory (The Pitbull) by Icepick - Andrei Arlovski

Amazing.

Chaels is both hilarious and awesome at the same time... No one but him could pull it off. Also bj Penns is epic Phone Post 3.0

Yes! I love BJ Penn, Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva's walkouts, there is the feeling that sh*t is about to hit the fan. Joe B has awesome music too, if i ever fought i think stranglehold would be a perfect song for a fight.

Tito came out to limp Bizkit for a while Phone Post 3.0

UVolt - Rich Franklin coming out to For Those About To Rock We Salute You used to be awesome.

Nick Diaz using Deftones - Feteceira
Shoguns crazy techno house music. Phone Post 3.0
This guy knows what's up,VU bruz! Phone Post 3.0

Overeem's music from Dynamite!! 2010 vs Todd Duffee
Shogoon sail by armin

gilbret - Korean Zombie coming out to Zombie

Aldo coming out to Run This Town

JDS coming out to Rocky Phone Post 3.0
I forgot Aldo always comes out to that song, even though I'm not a fan of it, I get excited to watch him fight when I hear that song Phone Post 3.0

Whoever fights Faber next should walk out to "California Songs" by Local H