Are you a Kevin Holland fan?

His post fight interview is really the first time I’ve actually watched him talk and I don’t understand how anyone can not like him after that. He comes off as a chill really nice guy.

2 Likes

Yea I’m a fan. He’s brings some personality to the UFC

Yes. He’s awesome. Both in and out of the cage

I wouldn’t say I like how he thinks he’s hilarious. He’s not funny, and that seems like his main thing. I’m not too fond of training with those guys in the gym.

4 Likes

Yeah. I find I cheer for him. I’m going to jump on that tarantula guys band wagon too. I like that guy’s fighting. Holy cow he’s a giant at that weight.

yes

I like watching him fight. He looks like a stretched out Kevin Hart with that hair lol

2 Likes

MGIM, you’re from Fort Worth? Do you know Where did you train with Holland? E. Fort Worth or the downtown location?

Sorry, I didn’t mean for it sound like I train with him specifically. I meant that I don’t like training with people that are like him.

Hes the guy thats always talking and clowning while hes losing fights, right? Not a fan. Im sure there is a large immature low-IQ fan base that will think hes great though.

2 Likes

I’ve trained at Lutters BJJ. While Holland was there on a few occasions. He’s a great teammate and actually a really funny pleasant guy.

1 Like

Cheddar, oh boy, here we go. Another loser on here who neither trains or fights putting down actual fighters that put their shit on the line.

I’d welcome you to hit up my gym next time you’re in Cali and we can do some friendly sparring, chief.

Lol. Here we go, Cheeseman, where in Cali do you train. I have family all over LA, Sacramento,

THE MAN IN THE ARENA
IT IS NOT THE CRITIC WHO COUNTS; NOT THE MAN WHO POINTS
OUT HOW THE STRONG MAN STUMBLES, OR WHERE THE DOER OF
DEEDS COULD HAVE DONE THEM BETTER, THE CREDIT BELONGS TO
THE MAN WHO IS ACTUALLY IN THE ARENA, WHOSE FACE IS
MARRED BY DUST AND SWEAT AND BLOOD: WHO STRIVES
VALIANTLY; WHO ERRS, WHO COMES SHORT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
BECAUSE THERE IS NO EFFORT WITHOUT ERROR AND SHORTCOMING:
BUT WHO DOES ACTUALLY STRIVE TO DO THE DEEDS; WHO KNOWS
GREAT ENTHUSIASMS, THE GREAT DEVOTIONS; WHO SPENDS HIMSELF
IN A WORTHY CAUSE; WHO AT THE BEST KNOWS IN THE END THE
TRIUMPH OF HIGH ACHIEVEMENT, AND WHO AT THE WORST, IF HE
FAILS, AT LEAST FAILS WHILE DARING GREATLY, SO THAT HIS PLACE
SHALL NEVER BE WITH THOSE COLD AND TIMID SOULS WHO
NEITHER KNOW VICTORY NOR DEFEAT,
~ THEODORE ROOSEVELT

Maybe read that cheesyboy

Looks like he stopped that shtick after suffering more losses. I didn’t see him doing it last night.

I liked that he took the fight seriously and wasn’t yacking it up during the fight

Good for you.