Are you Red Pilled..?!

A couple younger guys I work with are always talking about red pill .on YouTube you have Rollo Tomassi and a growing number of other red Pilled channels.

Are you red pill? Are you married or single and just into casual hookups? What confuses me a bit is how some guys like Rollo are red Pilled yet married… Others like Donovan Sharpe are in long term relationships.

I’m not close to being an expert in red pill but knowing what I know about it, it kills my desire to be with women in any form of serious relationship.

And now there’s black pill…?

I think red pilled has a few different meanings depending on who you speak too. Some use it as staying away from women, some say it has to do with seeing the true political landscape etc.

1 Like

Red Pill to me has little to do with banging chicks and more to do with politics, media, values.

Incels are sometimes described as being black pilled though.

Robert Thomas - 

I think red pilled has a few different meanings depending on who you speak too. Some use it as staying away from women, some say it has to do with seeing the true political landscape etc.

Agree.

Red Pilled, in it’s truest definition, is a reference to the Matrix where you are given a choice as to whether you remain blissfully ignorant and continue on the prescribed path, or you take the red pill and discover the painful truth of reality and how to fight against the machinations that create it.

Black Pill is, esentially, nihilism.

1 Like

As an analyst, I have been RED-red pilled.

/r/theredpill

It's never forever it's just your turn with her!

shen - Black Pill is, esentially, nihilism.

Nihilism isn’t half bad, lol.

…and I’m only half kidding.

(i think that makes me 25% nihilist.)

Lancifer - 
Robert Thomas - 

Agree.

Red Pilled, in it’s truest definition, is a reference to the Matrix where you are given a choice as to whether you remain blissfully ignorant and continue on the prescribed path, or you take the red pill and discover the painful truth of reality and how to fight against the machinations that create it.

That.

Also - I think a lot of people use “red pill” as an excuse to not bring up their own shortcomings or justify their own lousy behavior.

![](upload://jhSD8W4PU4nYYUuN1XNgQaH8PmC.jpeg)

1 Like

Red pill progresses to black pill if you aren’t careful.

Some have been black pilled and eventually manage to become white pilled through Jordan Peterson and family, but most who are black pilled stay like that for life.

It's a good way to find yourself among the many millions of group-think hoopleheads that turn into Trump cultists. Not a good way to, uh, embrace reality. 

Always choose the third pill, friends. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23b-WTpFqoA

Wiggy - 
Lancifer - 
Robert Thomas - 

Agree.

That.

Also - I think a lot of people use “red pill” as an excuse to not bring up their own shortcomings or justify their own lousy behavior.

Oh, I agree with that as well, my friend.

You can’t use the acceptance of actuality vs. reality as a delusion that wipes away your frialty.

That’s where the Matrix analogy fails. If you suck, you will still suck after the red pill. It can’t cover up or absolve you of your shortcomings, it’s more an understanding that your reality has been carefully curated.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

It's a good way to find yourself among the many millions of group-think hoopleheads that turn into Trump cultists. Not a good way to, uh, embrace reality. 

You’re fuckin obsessed with Trump.

Never heard of it....

Positive Energy - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Uh huh... you might say that I have TDS, right? 

![](upload://uytOigHRrflVYTIbR3GvJQtMdqO.gif)

Positive Energy -

Red pill progresses to black pill if you aren’t careful.

Some have been black pilled and eventually manger to become white pilled through Jordan Peterson and family, but most who are black pilled stay like that for life.

I wild each it.

You don't make sense.

DaveFu - 

Never heard of it....

I think about half this forum owes you a beer, if we are talking about the vagina-centric red pill.

Lancifer - 
DaveFu - 

Never heard of it....

I think about half this forum owes you a beer, if we are talking about the vagina-centric red pill.

I owe jman about 10, all beers can be bought for him on my behalf.  

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
Positive Energy - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Uh huh... you might say that I have TDS, right? 

![](upload://uytOigHRrflVYTIbR3GvJQtMdqO.gif)

It was a thread that wasn’t at all about Trump…and in fact started about the dating world…yet here you are bringing up Trump, so…