Are you supposed to like a chick's funk?

So, I've been with many women over the years. Like, a ton. And really, like 90% had a pretty damned hard funk smell. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty, didn't really matter. 90% had a smell. Just like most guys have a smell.

But the thing is, like 100% of that 90% with the smell I did not like. HATE any kind of strong smell.

So here is my question to you guys. Have you not had a similar experience in the sense that the vast majority of girls have some kind of medium to strong smell? And, if so, did it not turn you off?

I wonder because if there are all these girls out there with strong smells, but the vast majority of them are with guys, then it seems most guys can put up with their smell. Maybe most guys are NOT like me, in that they dig a strong smell, as long as its one that is appealing to them. Maybe attraction for most guys is not a girl without smell, but a girl with a STRONG, but somehow appealing, smell.

Hope that makes sense, I know its a little long-winded.

Thanks!

1 Like
https://youtu.be/gfizpfBwYng

I love you pwnslice

https://youtu.be/oyEQcHBoGWc

I'll give ya credit for the effort man

southcraw -
https://youtu.be/oyEQcHBoGWc

Might watch later 

fuck off homoslice

A very strong Vagina smell the musky type is very appealing to me. 

1 Like
the spirit of a pervert -

A very strong Vagina smell the musky type is very appealing to me. 

Only been with one who had that and it was a huge turn off for me. 

L'odeur d'une femme devrait durer éternellement

There must be something wrong with Al Pachino's nose knows because the scent of a woman smells like rotten tomatoes.

If the smell of women grosses you out, then there is a world for that. 

Many different words actually.

Straight isn’t one of them. 

2 Likes

HomeCakes,

All the threads you make about eating buttholes, is there really any kind of funk that bothers you anymore?

I've had that 2 times. Not appealing to me at all. I am very strange with women, though. For example, there was 1 girl I dated years ago. She was a freaking knockout. Smashing body and beautiful face. She was a corporate executive. Earned quadruple what I did at the time. For some reason, I never wanted to go down on her. Can't explain it. There was literally no reason at all. None. No idea why.

there was also a girl I dated who I loved to go down on, but hated how she tasted. She was "tangy" for some reason. Super fun to none. Was down for anything at any time. The tangy taste turned me off to her. 

Another girl I dated had a smell to her. She least smelled clean, but she had this scent… like from lotion or something. For some reason, even though it smelled good, I hated it and it made me gag.

a different girl had a really good smell and taste but I wasn’t attracted to her looks. In spite of that, I couldn’t get enough of her during that time.

smells are strange when it comes to attraction. 

Married women my wife and I would hook up with had a smell.  Her husband was into that lifestyle and my wife figured it was the safest way to try a threesome.  So each time we hooked up with her, she had a body smell.  Not bad or terrible but she just had a slight smell.  My wife could go for days without showering and won't smell at all.  Just lucky genetics.  My wife and I would discuss it a little because we both noticed.  Weeks later the guy was asking me if I had liked it or wanted to schedule more dates. Then he asked if I liked her smell? I was taken back (because it was weird) and then he said "yeah I bet you did love it, I wouldn't let her shower for four days before she would sleep with you guys."  That was pretty much it for my wife and I and the women.  They were all into that lifestyle and we were just testing the waters. 

TheHouse - 

Married women my wife and I would hook up with had a smell.  Her husband was into that lifestyle and my wife figured it was the safest way to try a threesome.  So each time we hooked up with her, she had a body smell.  Not bad or terrible but she just had a slight smell.  My wife could go for days without showering and won't smell at all.  Just lucky genetics.  My wife and I would discuss it a little because we both noticed.  Weeks later the guy was asking me if I had liked it or wanted to schedule more dates. Then he asked if I liked her smell? I was taken back (because it was weird) and then he said "yeah I bet you did love it, I wouldn't let her shower for four days before she would sleep with you guys."  That was pretty much it for my wife and I and the women.  They were all into that lifestyle and we were just testing the waters. 

wtactualf?

I read somewhere that the natural smell of a mate that attracts you is an indication that your DNA matches well for breeding and was developed to ensure the survival of the species. 

I was friends with benefits for several years with a hot chick when I was about 17-22 and while we banged, she never really did it for me. It wasn’t bad but I just didn’t make me want her. While the women I have dated, and my wife now, produce a smell urging animalistic senses that makes me want to devour them. 

When you are young and in love, meaning your brain is cunt struck, it'll make your dick hard.

When you get older and it’s just a warm hole, you won’t want to smell it or each it.

Yeah, it's all about genetic compatibility.  I love my wife dirty.  Not like day 4 camping dirty (although I'll do what I gotta) but after an hour of rolls or a long run?

Fuck yes, that shit drives me nuts.  It's a marker for genetic compatibility.  We gonna have healthy ass babies.

I've been with girls that are conventionally "hotter" than my wife that have turned me off by the way they smell.  Not bad.  Just not...... hot.

Its part of the reason I married her.  We've been fucking for 15 years and each time is better than the last.

1 Like

Korean women do not smell. Genetics won't allow it, look it up. They are born without the stink molecule.