Arguing with a Dinosaur Denier

https://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1718637

That crazy bitch

Still has nice tittays though

If you want to stab yourself in the ear with a pencil, watch and listen from 20:00 to 30:00

This lady is so certain she is right..ANYTHING said, or proven to her is instantly dismissed. You can almost see her sticking her fingers in her ears and going "blah blah blah blah" like a child when they don't want to hear something.

Is she a loony, fundamentalist?

Then yes, she swallows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbueoxsVLBs

Ra-Men special - Dinosaur deniers - with Kristen Auclair

There was already a thread about her and I wrote her off as a troll but this vid makes me think otherwise.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2418219&page=1&pc=47

Thank you stevezur, have my VU for the day.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jane-doe/487051421426362

CaptainWoody - If you want to stab yourself in the ear with a pencil, watch and listen from 20:00 to 30:00

This lady is so certain she is right..ANYTHING said, or proven to her is instantly dismissed. You can almost see her sticking her fingers in her ears and going "blah blah blah blah" like a child when they don't want to hear something.

Then yes, she swallows

Lol I hate that I just listened to that. But gotta give it up to that guy for having the patience of a saint.

Wait, this is a thing?

I thought the young earth creationists and anti-vaxxers were dumb as fuck but this shit takes the cake. LOL. Phone Post 3.0

A few years ago, I was in a class at the local university. I was mid-40's at the time, and there was a woman about my age in there. Fairly normal looking, but we could tell there was SOMETHING "different" about her.

To cut to the chase, about midway through the semester, we each had to create a presentation and give it to the class.

This chick gets up in front of the class, and pulls out a "timeline" that is about 10 feet long, with each foot representing one of the thousand years that the earth has existed. Re-read that last sentence, if you missed it.

She didn't deny dinosaurs, but the last ones (most were gone by then) died right after Jesus flew away.

I kept making eye contact with the professor, and the look on her (professor) face was awesome!

crzyJenks - 
CaptainWoody - If you want to stab yourself in the ear with a pencil, watch and listen from 20:00 to 30:00

Then yes, she swallows

Lol I hate that I just listened to that. But gotta give it up to that guy for having the patience of a saint.

Yes

I want this to be noted by my theist friends on here who say atheists are just angry and mean.

This guy was always polite to her and only spoke with facts not any ad-hominems

Pig Bun - A few years ago, I was in a class at the local university. I was mid-40's at the time, and there was a woman about my age in there. Fairly normal looking, but we could tell there was SOMETHING "different" about her.

To cut to the chase, about midway through the semester, we each had to create a presentation and give it to the class.

This chick gets up in front of the class, and pulls out a "timeline" that is about 10 feet long, with each foot representing one of the thousand years that the earth has existed. Re-read that last sentence, if you missed it.

She didn't deny dinosaurs, but the last ones (most were gone by then) died right after Jesus flew away.

I kept making eye contact with the professor, and the look on her (professor) face was awesome!
.... Unreal.... Phone Post 3.0

I just finished to the end

Holy Shit, sorry for the spoiler but she actually storms out. hahahaha

People like her need to be sterilized or beaten to death. No room for her kind on this planet. Phone Post 3.0

"sterilized or beaten to death"

Those are the only two options?

Come on man, don't be that guy.

I'm all for ridicule, especially if she's putting herself out there but saying she should be killed shows you have no room to talk about anyone else or their beliefs, no matter how dumb they may seem.

I'm taking it that's the same vid from last week?

Anyways, former MLB player Carl Everett is one of those dinosaur deniers.

PatK - I'm taking it that's the same vid from last week?

No

This one she is on a podcast interviewing with some guy

CaptainWoody - 
PatK - I'm taking it that's the same vid from last week?

No

This one she is on a podcast interviewing with some guy

So she goes even more full retard on this one?

LOL

You mean Chris Everett???

Oh wait, that was Jim

In for later. Phone Post 3.0

This person gets paid from your distribution of her videos whether you agree with her or not.