Arguing with a leftist/SJW. Pick your debate team

Choose wisely! Too bad there was no Ben Shapiro as I'd pick him over all of these dudes. 

Probably 3, 5, and 6.

I can't fucking stand Tomi's voice and constant bitching, and as much as I think Alex Jones is funny, I would not want him to debate on my team. He cam get a little weird.

5 and 6 forsure, but 3 was kind of a filler

4,6,8.. And bang in that order.

I'd pick 4 and 8.

Then I'd tell the sjw's the wrong place for the debate and when they didn't show up, 4, 8 and me would have a three way.

Your mistake is thinking that you're going to change the mind of ideologues or morons through debate. 

5, 7 & 8 (with 6 as an alternative for 8). 5 would be laying down some truth in King's English poking the SJW's verbally while doing so while 7 would be giving the stare to said SJW and laughing every time SJW tries to refute or interrupt. 8 is just eye candy for me while 6 would make a male SJW uncomfortable by giving them the queer eye while viewing his points. At this point there is no reasoning with a large faction of the leftist cult so I think I would be alright.

If Leftist is above intelligence, I would call Shapiro..

Shapiro & Peterson 

10, 11, and 12.

CaliKush -

Shapiro & Peterson 

Tsk Tsk, this is the same lame meme from /pol/ that leaves out Shapiro. 

Shapiro and Tucker all the way.

I'd chose 3 who aren't on this list. 

1) Dinesh D'Souza

2) Ben Shapiro

3) Brigette Gabriel

Is it too late to change my answers? Apparently we can pick people that aren't listed on there

ClutchTheBear - Is it too late to change my answers? Apparently we can pick people that aren't listed on there

No, you can't, it's just that some OGers are retarded. 

DaveFu - 

Your mistake is thinking that you're going to change the mind of ideologues or morons through debate. 

this. logic doesnt work. they must be exterminated.

Who is 8? Good looking broad.

gokudamus - 
DaveFu - 

this. logic doesnt work. they must be exterminated.

No they must be defeated through action. Give them places of their own and let them fail and cannibalize themselves. 

4 & 8........wait I thought this was pick two to tag team!!

4 & 8.... And then 4 & 8 at the same time.

Ogami Itto - Who is 8? Good looking broad.
Lauren Southern

ryans - 
Ogami Itto - Who is 8? Good looking broad.
Lauren Southern

My south is rising again!