Ariana Grande Holly Shxt

THIS. I carry a cross from 15 yrs ago. Only time in my life I was a minute man. Something special about those Latina spinners.

3 Likes

Hey that’s great, but she’s Italian.

1 Like

I’ll allow it.

Latin was originally spoken in the area around Rome, known as Latium. Through the power of the Roman Republic, it became the dominant language in Italy, and subsequently throughout the western Roman Empire, before eventually becoming a dead language. … Later, Early Modern Latin and New Latin evolved.

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong but I bet if she dressed more mature she would be even hotter. She already looks really young. I’m not a fan when young looking women dress like grade school girls, it weirds me out.

She is almost always in shit that doubles for lingerie.

That’s… mature stuff

1 Like

Definition of “Wood, but Wouldn’t” if you know what I mean

I hate people that don’t like it

If you’re even a person, that is,

You sure he meant the girl in pigtails??

keywords right there

Maybe I just haven’t been watching much then lol. I always see the school girl big tail thing.

1 Like

Yep. Her height isnt her flaw,its her snicker lickin

1 Like

I would slip it in slow and gently but liberals all have dirty lower areas

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow, she does look like one of those cunts that would be a cum dodger/spitter

All of my jizz would be in and around her cervix. That’s not the kinda girl you pull out of.

1 Like

true, true. Good thinking. I was just picturing getting ready to shoot my load o nto her face and she backs away and turns her head and if any got on her, she would race to the bathroom saying gross.

You are thinking on another level

3 Likes