Arianny Fires Back At Ronda Rousey Over Pay

Arianny took to Twitter to fire back at "Rowdy" for making assumptions and declared that she works hard for UFC, aside from her duties as ring girl.

"Pretty positive we don't get paid more than fighters. I work my ass off outside of Ufc not sure if anyone notices. TALK Is CHEAP. Everything I have I've worked hard for. I support my family. I'm happy. Assumptions makes asses out of everyone."

Celeste went on to say she was caught a bit off guard with Rousey's comments, as she was nothing but respectful toward "Rowdy" during their face-to-face encounters.

"Blows my mind. I was nothing but respectful and nice when I met her. And I will continue to be ?bc that's how I was raised. RESPECT."

I don't think Arianny is keeping her mouth shut around Ronda because of how she was raised. I'm guessing she doesn't want to wake up in the ER after getting tossed on her head.

On a per fight basis the fighters probably make more. I seriously doubt the UFC is giving Brittney and Arianny 16k a year.

I will agree about working that ass off, visual proof

Throwin'Knuckles -
Osbot - On a per fight basis the fighters probably make more. I seriously doubt the UFC is giving Brittney and Arianny 16k a year.

Are you serious?
He meant as in they get more.

Say they re paid 2k per event and do 30 events per year Phone Post 3.0

Arianny. Stop talking and just look hot. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - 

Lol!!!

I don't think Rhonda's comment was aimed at her... Is it possible she took it out of context? Phone Post 3.0

point312 - I don't think Rhonda's comment was aimed at her... Is it possible she took it out of context? Phone Post 3.0
I doubt it was Rhonda doesn't like ring girls and seems to really dislike Arianny. It wouldn't shock me if Arianny fucked a fighter Rhonda was talking to. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -

VU Phone Post 3.0

point312 - I don't think Rhonda's comment was aimed at her... Is it possible she took it out of context? Phone Post 3.0
Ronda has talked shit about her in the past. Phone Post 3.0

According to celebrity net worth...

Arianny Net Worth = 1 million

Rousey Net Worth = 2 million

victorpoprock -
Ronda has talked shit about her in the past. Phone Post 3.0
I know they had beef but it didn't seem like Honda was taking shots usually she isn't cryptic with her shit talking. Phone Post 3.0

I think Ronda wasn't refering to her own salary vs the ring card girls but about the average womens mma fighter. Pretty sure Arianny and Brittany make way more than them. Shes right but that life in general.

Ronda is factoring in Lorenzo's backroom (casting couch) bonuses.

epwar - 

Ronda is factoring in Lorenzo's backroom (casting couch) bonuses.

Lorenzo shits gold, son.

When reached for comment, Caught_clean had this to tell MMA-Dogshit-Radio: "Holy shit, I don't care."

Ronda is being unnecessarily bitchy. Good for Arianny, gotta stick up for yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Rondas fury intensifies. Phone Post 3.0