Arianny Fires Back At Ronda Rousey Over Pay

mglaw - According to celebrity net worth...

Arianny Net Worth = 1 million

Rousey Net Worth = 2 million
I think Ronda is referring to the other lower tier fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda is coming off as a bully imo. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda should be ashamed. Arriany has put in endless hours of practice, honing her craft and meticulously planning for each UFC event. Her hard work is on display as she stands there doing nothing at the weigh ins, and at the fights where she walks 30m and sits down and waves at the camera. Inspirational.

Bitch, know your role, hold up your sign, and shut your mouth. You're outta your league here. Phone Post 3.0

Considering she makes 20 times more then her opponents I'm surprised she would want to bring up pay

geez when will humanity understand "Job x Popularity = $$$$$"

in any given field. shut up, losers.

RearNakedToke - I don't think Arianny is keeping her mouth shut around Ronda because of how she was raised. I'm guessing she doesn't want to wake up in the ER after getting tossed on her head.
! Phone Post 3.0

I'm wondering if there is a "Halo Effect" when it comes to UFC employment. Like if a sheik would pay a normal girl $10k per day to shit on her chest, would working for Dana increase that fee?  I mean, I'm not saying anyone currently employed by the UFC has worked as a porta potty, I'm just thinking in the abstract.

Arianny should close her mouth. She holds up cards for a living.

Ronda wasn't disrespectful to her or any of the ring card girls. All she said was that they shouldn't make more than the fighters, which is 100% correct. I am guessing Ronda has either heard what they make or has a ballpark idea and I would be willing they make more than a lot of the fighters under contract. Especially considering some of them are making 8/8 or 10/10 and are begging for fights.

In the course of a year there is absolutely no question they make more than many fighters. Lot of fighters on 8/8 10/10 type contracts, lucky to get 3 fights in a calender year.

Does anyone think the girls are not getting a couple grand per card at least? When they are doing as many cards as they do in a year shit adds up.

ChaosOverkill -

I was thinking this exact scene!!! Phone Post 3.0

mglaw - According to celebrity net worth...

Yea.....that site is known to be very accurate.

OblongBox -

I will agree about working that ass off, visual proof

Nothing wrong with that unless you be a homo. Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - 
mglaw - According to celebrity net worth...

I think Ronda is referring to the other lower tier fighters. Phone Post 3.0

It's also worth noting that Arianny has been employed by the ufc much longer.

Ramsey -
OblongBox -

Nothing wrong with that unless you be a homo. Phone Post 3.0
I prefer my women not to have the ass of a 12 year old boy. Phone Post 3.0

Please tell me how a model works her ass off? Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -
OblongBox - 

Lol!!!

. Phone Post 3.0

Rousey's criticism of ring girls just seems so pointless to me. They're really just UFC cheerleaders, and beyond that UFC employees. Why not call out the administrative staff too? Would NFL players criticize football cheerleaders? I doubt it, though the pay differential is higher and favors players more heavily. Phone Post 3.0

worldhero -
OblongBox -

VU Phone Post 3.0
We need more pics like this to evaluate the situation correctly and up to UG standards Phone Post 3.0

Well the Ring girls get their per event pay and then they get the Lorenzo "What are you up to tonight?" pay...............