Ariel Helwani BLASTS Brenden Schaub for 15 minutes straight!

Adam needs to get someone to help him with audio levels and simple stuff. It could be such a great show but it’s production is as low as can be.

2 Likes

What did he do to Gina and Crocop?

Man I’ve been watching Ariel since his jerrypark.com days. He’s the best MMA journalist we have. He’s put his entire life into this wether you agree with him or not…I can see why he takes shit so hard when you put your heart n soul into something and you’ve got a tribe of mouth breathing morons telling you that your opinion sucks and you suck at your job. Go on let’s see any of you do better…we will be waiting. Oh and MMA roasted is the next best thing but it’s comedy based but I think Adam does a great job at what he does. Funny guy imo

4 Likes

Him
Leaving ufc and espn was the best thing

4 Likes

Kek

2 Likes

Helwani just posted this:

5 Likes

This all started because Brendan was taking pot shots at Ariel.

I dislike both of these guys, so watching them make fun of each other is a win/win.

5 Likes

Theyve been going back and forth for like weeks. Possibly longer.

Brenden talked a bunch of shit about the UFC 199 stuff (it was only what he heard from Rogan) and Ariel got mad and responded. Then Brenden texted Ariel saying he was sorry and Ariel said cool but do it on your show publically. Brenden did not apologize publically and actually shit on him some more. Then Ariel went after him again and called him out as a fake phony liar. Then Bryan Callen reached out to Ariel to try to clear the air, but Schaub went on another rant, and this was Ariel’s breaking point when he ranted on this episode lol.

I don’t watch Schaub show, and I dont watch Ariel (only his interviews) but other youtubers have put together the clips and compilations of them going back n forth,

3 Likes

Exactly.

Now Heelwani is just asking for trouble. If I was Schaub I would pay some hoodlum like $5,000 to have a chat with Ariel.

Ariel is a pro wrestling nerd that just decided to join MMA media as it was booming and wrestling was dying out. And he had no confidence he could be an NBA reporter/journalist

3 Likes

I don’t think Schaub is a good comedian but he was a decent fighter and talk show host. Helwani just sucks.

2 Likes

Talking shit like that is all fun and games until someone actually checks him. Schaub may be a lot of things, but the guy could literally kill Ariel with his bare hands. Fighters aren’t the most stable people. Ariel walks a fine line.

Is that the kinda guy Schaub strikes you as?

2 Likes

He strikes me as the guy that KO’d the fuck out of Mirko Cro Cop. I’m not some huge fan of Schaub, but the guy had legitimate skills as a fighter… and I 100% feel Ariel wouldn’t talk like that if they were in the same room together.

1 Like

Yeah. I still don’t think Schaub would dare get himself into any sort of legal trouble over any if it. This is good for Schaub and Ariel financially.

I can’t believe some of you guys think Ariel is in any sort of physical danger. Schaub would be locked up immediately and half of his wealth would go to Ariel.

Schaub will eventually lose half his shit to Messican, so if he beats up Ariel he won’t have anything left.

1 Like

And the response. Pretty bland.

RESPONSE THREAD HERE

Ariel Hewhiny