Ariel Helwani: ‘Bryan Callen is so afraid of me’

the simpsons gay GIF

7 Likes

Ariel’s ego is getting a tad out of control

12 Likes

Bryan would kick his ass.Fuck I,hate Ariel.

5 Likes

This is all a work.

1 Like

Guys of course Ariel is terrible and you may have beef with Brandon and Brian but let’s not forget that this is OPs YouTube and he posts this faggy gossip shit constantly. He’s the real enemy here. OP, kill yourself.

9 Likes

Ariel is a good journalist and an idiot if he thinks Callen wouldn’t fuck his world up. That’s goes for fighting or talking shit.

1 Like

Is OP the narrator? I hope not, that guy’s voice is the reason muting was creating in the first place.

Edit - nevermind, was thinking the video was of this guy that always posts stuff about this feud with his weird ass commentary on it

1 Like

At this point, who cares about either. This is turning into a needless internet drama with little to no interesting back story. It’s like a bunch of highschool bitches just talking smack about each other and doing nothing to solve it.

1 Like

I refuse to tune into either show since they started this fake drama.

3 Likes

I remember back in the day Ariel used to post on the UG…A LOT…for years.

Then the very moment he ‘made it’ he was gone.

3 Likes

What’s Callen’s background?

He trains Muay Thai and bjj

2 Likes

Cheers brother

1 Like

Fuck OP.

1 Like

Damn, Callen’s hands actually aren’t that bad. This whole time I just kind of thought it was a celebrity/LA “I train” type of thing. I’m not saying he’s even remotely close to fighting in terms of skill but for his age he’s got pretty good hand speed and pop hitting mits.

1 Like

Ariel is such a twat

2 Likes

I believe this should be the focus of this thread

1 Like

Nobody is afraid of that little crybaby faggot.

2 Likes

who could give a fuck about either of these guys? seriously

2 Likes