Ariel Helwani has a pimp hand

Dillon Danis is a poor man's Colby Covington, daily pushing a calculated, ill-mannered persona. But while Covington has fought 17 times, losing only twice, and won the UFC interim welterweight belt, and met President Donald Trump, Danis is just 2-0.

And he's 0-1 vs. ESPN's Ariel Helwani.

1 Like

lmao First round KO by helwani

10 Likes

Danis has been in street fights with a horde of dagis. don't get no more street certified than that

4 Likes

Colby Covid19ington - Danis has been in street fights with a horde of dagis. don't get no more street certified than that

It doesn't really count when you have 75 people seperating everyone from touching each other

2 Likes

The Immortal One - 
Colby Covid19ington - Danis has been in street fights with a horde of dagis. don't get no more street certified than that

It doesn't really count when you have 75 people seperating everyone from touching each other

my friend, 75 people were actually needed to pry Danis away from Khabib and his bath mates

4 Likes

Colby Covid19ington -
The Immortal One - 

my friend, 75 people were actually needed to pry Danis away from Khabib and his bath mates

My friend, 75 people make up Danis' twitter following

khabib is a god amongst men

3 Likes

Colby Covid19ington -
The Immortal One - 

When you suck at trolling theres no need having a troll account. 

Let it go son. Something's are just not meant to be and you need to find something your actually good at. 

3 Likes

The Immortal One - 

Bro, he handled that attack better than almost anyone would have

Danis made Khabib cower. He's also undefeated, whereas Colby is not.

3 Likes

interestingly enough, dillon danis has more twitter followers than colby covington. if attention and notoriety is the goal, if that's what op is calculating, danis is the rich man's colby. and that's with ufc/bellator influences baked in.

interestingly enough, dillon danis has more twitter followers than colby covington. if attention and notoriety is the goal, if that's what op is calculating, danis is the rich man's colby. and that's with ufc/bellator influences baked in.

Haha savage 

Danis connected plenty of times on Khabib and we see how that went, once he felt the power he ran away cowering. Helwani is in alot of trouble.

1 Like

How do people like Colby Covid19ington  get actual responses? lmao

Hahah amazing

Ariel's limp wrist slows down that pimp hand. 

I respect that Ariel is a self made success by hustling doing what he loves, but hes really been rubbing me the wrong way thinking hes somehow a peer with pro fighters and shit talking on them.  I won't say hes a glorified fan boy, but he covers them as a sports reporter and commentor.  What qualifies him to talk any shit? Has he ever stepoed in the cage or ring? Also. His diatribe  about how "Rhonda changed" was pathetic.  No one owes you shit dude.  They aren't supposed to be your friends.  Your job is to cover them for media. plain and simple.  

buddie -

I respect that Ariel is a self made success by hustling doing what he loves, but hes really been rubbing me the wrong way thinking hes somehow a peer with pro fighters and shit talking on them.  I won't say hes a glorified fan boy, but he covers them as a sports reporter and commentor.  What qualifies him to talk any shit? Has he ever stepoed in the cage or ring? Also. His diatribe  about how "Rhonda changed" was pathetic.  No one owes you shit dude.  They aren't supposed to be your friends.  Your job is to cover them for media. plain and simple.  

So when a profighter threatens to punch him in the face, what do you expect Ariel to do then? Ariel didn't message him first.

1 Like

Douchewani is pretty brave when the other guy isn't in the same room as him.

Danis threw down with khabib after a flying eagle stomp (A trademarked never before seen dagestsni move), and is alive. Helwani is a instigator bitch and someone needs to stomp him.

1 Like