Ariel Helwani is so weak

Ariel Helwani liking this reaction on his Tweet. It just shows that he is the typical weak, beta, guilt-ridden white male (even though he is a Jew). Why is the MMA media so weak?

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/KarisaMaxwell/status/1309133514621751299

Bunch of pussies. Freedom of speech is more important than your feelings. 

5 Likes

![](upload://txHVAm4AwKBl8zE9sC9RQQ2JgJN.jpeg)

4 Likes

Ariel killed his career spoiling the Brock surprise. Shot himself in the foot and his star has never been dimmer since. He’s trying to cling onto DC for relevancy but once DC leaves he’ll be finished.

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

![](upload://8dhMbINX0AOqFTS2AedBH02E349.jpeg)

ah I see you are also a man of cultured taste

stolen

2 Likes

Typical Jew rat

edit: so you’re not even allowed to say ‘Jew’ here? The guy is a rat and he happens to be Jewish. I’m sure you wouldn’t blink an eye if he was European/catholic. You f’n pussies.

7 Likes
livelaughlove - 

Typical Jew rat

edit: so you’re not even allowed to say ‘Jew’ here? The guy is a rat and he happens to be Jewish. I’m sure you wouldn’t blink an eye if he was European/catholic. You f’n pussies.

"typical"

3 Likes

This place has become a cross between fightsport and stormfront. Sad.

3 Likes
Peixes -
livelaughlove - 

Typical Jew rat

"typical"

It’s a common theme amongst them, no?

1 Like

Ariel’s problem is that he’s a big beta male. I don’t know what him being jewish has to do with anything

4 Likes
funk samurai - Ariel's problem is that he's a big beta male. I don't know what him being jewish has to do with anything

Then you’ve been asleep for a long time. Wake up brother.

2 Likes
ShanTheMan -

![](upload://txHVAm4AwKBl8zE9sC9RQQ2JgJN.jpeg)

Lmao. I read this in Tony's voice.  

1 Like
livelaughlove -

Typical Jew rat

Damn dude thats some blatant anti semitisim, bad enough every other post on here is about race now you got to start trashing jews.

1 Like

Colby is polite compared to the shit Conor says

livelaughlove -

Typical Jew rat

The only reason free speech is even debated is because of Internet basement dwellers like this guy saying shit like this.

If more people could act like grown ups instead of pathetic little children like this, then we’d all be entrusted not to say such hateful, disgusting shit 

2 Likes

Ariel should quit covering the sport if he doesnt like what is said from its athletes. I'm sure he would be much more happy back in Canada with a leader like Trudeau. 

1 Like

Vast majority of MMA fighters are conservative, or super right wing, even the foreign fighters, and it drives "journalists" who are all shit eating commies out of their minds. 

Of course they’re perfectly fine with athletes calling the President of the United States a ‘white supremacist’, and screeching blatant lies Re: social justice, meanwhile Nick Bosa can’t even follow Mike Cernovich on twitter without being hounded and shamed by these vermin.

1 Like
livelaughlove - 

Typical Jew rat

Wow, eh?

SN does not check out…

3 Likes

Just wish he got the interviews instead, bret is boring and gets no nuggets of gold as far as info like Ariel did.