Ariel is the Fedor of MMA journalism

He is the GOAT but everywhere he signs closes shop!!! Phone Post

The fat lady didnt sing yet

I enjoy his stuff. Nothing wrong with his style. Phone Post

Why so much hate for Ariel? Phone Post

Ariel is great. The best in mma. Phone Post

lol

Gobulcoque - I think in the beginning Ariel was the best, but theres lots of other good reporters now like Karyn. Ariel has also changed and is afraid to ask anything that would upset the UFC as of recently it seems like.

This.

Crooklyn -  Ariel is the best in the biz, imho.

Crooklyn knows what up!

Cindy

Ariels awesome and in my eyes the number one mma journalist but Karyn Bryant isn't to far behind either. Phone Post

like ariel a lot. i wouldn't even know what mma journalismwas if it wasn't for him i don't think - i follow no other sports

i think the only time i've seen him a bit weird was that postfight thing with rampage after rampage-jones.

and he also looked scared to laugh along with chael because he didn't want to upset brazil -still mostly goodstuff - what is the difference between him and loretta exactly? besides motorboating i mean

wait do i mean karyn? i have no idea...

Ariel can't be the 'Fedor of journalism' because Ariel isn't afraid to show up in the UFC or take on all comers! ....I kid...I kid :)

One is the king M1 shill ... the other is the king UFC shill ... fare assessment OP.

Ariel is still the best! He gets the best access with fighters/mgmt. If mmafighting goes under he will be working somewhere covering MMA, guaranteed!

By the way, Megan Olivi is much better than Karyn Bryant!!

CindyO -

Crooklyn knows what up!

Cindy

So does Cindy!

-Raheem Phone Post

FingerorMoon - 
Ariel can't be the 'Fedor of journalism' because Ariel isn't afraid to show up in the UFC or take on all comers! ....I kid...I kid :)

OH.... SNAP!

GargleMyEnemaWater - 
Gobulcoque - I think in the beginning Ariel was the best, but theres lots of other good reporters now like Karyn. Ariel has also changed and is afraid to ask anything that would upset the UFC as of recently it seems like.

LMAO at saying Helwani is afraid to piss off the UFC, and then actually mentioning Karyn Bryant as a good reporter. She is the complete and total definition of a pandering journalist. Her interviews are cheerleading sessions, with her talking about how excited she was when she heard a fight announced, or how awesome a fight was, or how amazing a show was, or how much she loves (insert fighter's name here), and then holding the mic in front of the interview subjects face to agree with her compliments.

And if Helwani actually made a public comment to any female fighter, about how if he wasn't married he'd "holla at ya", like Karyn did with Rampage, he'd be run out of MMA.

This might be the first post you have made that I agreed with! LOL

I like Karyn, too, but what you said is true-- she seems a bit too excited now. She'll settle in.

Cindy

ARIEL FTW!!!

Radio Raheem - 
CindyO -

Crooklyn knows what up!

Cindy

So does Cindy!

-Raheem Phone Post

LOL! How can you say that after I screwed up my only PM to you?

Cindy

Ariel is good for his interviews etc .. but he is very careful about the questions he asks to certain individuals. Im not trashing him, he's just clever. And btw i find Karyns interviews to be fine and much more genuine.