Ariel on Dan Patrick show

Was told to go to the back to see Dana. Dana then tells him he's done with the UFC and will never cover again. Told him to go work for bellator. Said Lorenzo was not happy he broke the news. Seems like it was more Lorenzo than Dana Phone Post 3.0

https://t.co/mzVPiklOOf

Blue please. Link to interview Phone Post 3.0

Wow, so Lorenzo is the scum bag and Dana is the fall guy.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with a lot of the stuff people hate Dana for. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone bitches about Dana but Lorenzo is just as responsible for shit like this, if not more. Phone Post 3.0

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Wow, so Lorenzo is the scum bag and Dana is the fall guy.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with a lot of the stuff people hate Dana for. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds about right. I've noticed a lot of fighters saying they don't like Dana but Lorenzo is great Phone Post 3.0

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Wow, so Lorenzo is the scum bag and Dana is the fall guy.

I've been saying this for a while now.

See: the entire fucking Reebok deal. Lorenzo defended that way harder than Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area -

Sounds about right. I've noticed a lot of fighters saying they don't like Dana but Lorenzo is great Phone Post 3.0
It's a good cop/bad cop deal almost certainly.

Dana's more emotional than Lorenzo, sure, but they're usually on the same page. And Dana is the one who doesn't care if he looks bad. At the same time, Dana's the one who's gonna be more in touch (mentally) with the fans and fighters, being he was a manager from a working class background who hangs out on the Internet a lot. Phone Post 3.0

I instantly feel less worried about the ufc being bought by some Chinese people. They'll probably hire Gary "Jerry" Milan, but oh well. Phone Post 3.0

Whether or not Lorenzo truly feels this way or not does not matter...Dana is the front man who does the talking. It's his job to tell people what he wants them to know. Dana was a pussy for saying that Lorenzo didn't like Ariel.

I hated managers like this that who would place the blame on someone else.