Ariel: Silva offered to fight Jon Jones

Wow! Phone Post

id pay 100$ to watch this from my tv if happened

According to UFC president Dana White, Silva, the middleweight champion, personally called him just moments after he announced on Thursday that UFC 151 was canceled after Jon Jones turned down a fight against Chael Sonnen. Silva, who admitted he wasn't in the best shape, volunteered to fight on eight days' notice in Las Vegas against another light heavyweight fighter. Unfortunately, he was a few hours late as the promotion had already decided to scrap the event.
White said he never expected Silva to offer his services to fight Jones and appreciated the call. Phone Post

From MMAFighting.com Phone Post

is fight, das it.

He actually offered to fight another LHW as I understand it, just to save the card. Still pretty big time

By the way it was worded, sounded like he offered to fight some random LHW, not Jon Jones. Kind of stupid really...

PhinPhan -  He actually offered to fight another LHW as I understand it, just to save the card. Still pretty big time

Still big of him to step up like that.
Are you not entertained JBJ?

I think what he means when he says another light heavyweight is still jones just that he's adding another lhw fight to his list. Phone Post

uh its not happening, why the big whooop?

Because that's what champions do, they fight Phone Post

Yeah, Ariel said the last sentence was a typo. He said silva only offered to fight a 205er. Phone Post

Alpha World Peace - 

Yeah, Ariel said the last sentence was a typo. He said silva only offered to fight a 205er. Phone Post

Typo now he realise he fucked his big news up that's not even really news,don't like the guy at all.

Silva would smash jones Phone Post