Arizona Cardinals Q&A

Q: What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A: The Arizona Cardinals.

Q: What do the Arizona Cardinals and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: How do you keep an Arizona Cardinal out of your yard?

A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Where do you go in Phoenix in case of a tornado?

A
: University of Phoenix Stadium - they never  touchdown there!

Q: What do you call an Arizona Cardinal with a Super Bowl ring?

A:  A thief.

Q: Why doesn't Tucson have a professional football team?

A: Because then Phoenix would want one.

Q: What's the difference between the Arizona Cardinals and a dollar bill?

A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: How many Arizona Cardinals does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A: Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q: What do the Arizona Cardinals and possums have in common?

A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

by the way i have been a huge cards fan since they moved here to phx, its just frustrating every year to go over the same ol. this year everyone was saying playoffs, i hated to be skepticle but i kept saying 4-12

The NFL has parity. Any team can bring in a good coach, draft and play free agency well and get into the playoffs after a horrible season.

whiz is assembling a great staff, the bidwills are coughing up money for
the assisstants, they have a good, young QB, two great young wr's
aveteran rb who can still go, a quick pass rushing DL and a top notch SS.
They need to draft some guys grimm can mold on the line and this team
will be very solid in the NFC West.

I agree. The Cards are in a week division plus they have the makings of a very good offense already in place. Whisenhunt will only enhance that. They need to work on getting better on defense. I can see them making some noise in the near future.

LOL at the possum joke.

The Cards are sadly wasting two of the best WR's in the game. It's too bad that even though they have so much raw talent they can't manage to figure out how to put it all into a a series of wins.

I mean really, were the Cardinals really worse than a team like the Titans or the Steelers this past season? They had more talent, but were just not able to compete mentally.

It starts at the top. The Cards have one of the worst owners in the NFL, IMO.

That is where the commitment to the coaching staff comes into play.

i agree with HEF and to think we gave those fuckers a stadium

That stadium is fucking sweet, though...

My view on the Monday Night game...

Me after the victory & many brewhahas...

you were in town dude? my office is full of peeps from Iowa and dude they are die hard hawk fans too. That Monday night game is what ended the season in my honest opinion. we just gave up then we gave up the rest of the season. I had season tickets for years when they were at sundevil stadium but man it just gets old

I was there. My buddy is a salesman for Toyota and scored FREE tix in the second tier, second row 48 yard line from his work.

I found out late Sunday night...got a free plane ticket from Omaha to Pheonix via my buddy's wife and flew out Monday afternoon. Stadium was awesome, the old guy sitting in front of me is #2 on the Cards season ticket list. He has 19 seats in the stadium. Cool guy, we had fun ribbing each other.

One thing was obvious...Cards fans were NEVER confident in that game and were not surprised it ended as it did.

I had a great time.

glad you had a good time man!

One thing was obvious...Cards fans were NEVER confident in that game and were not surprised it ended as it did.

ain't that the truth, i was the exact same way i kept telling my buddies that we will blow it and they all agreed. Not to be so negative on the team but  year after year of that type of game and playing it just becomes normal. i have come to believe that we are the farm team of the NFL. We break players in, show them the ropes of the NFL and then kindly send them off to other teams to win superbowls. with all of the top draft picks that we have had we should have the number 1 team in the nation. Then there is Rod Graves our general manager who i compare to Homer Simpson. The year Terrell Suggs came out of ASU we trade the number 9 pick down to Baltimore for number 16 and 17, then we end up drafting two dudes that would have went in the second round anyway leaving suggs to go to Baltimore. Bone head moves... We got lucky with Anquan Boldin and Fitzgerald was Denny Green's doing. I guess we will see what 07 brings. I'm thinking 4-13 (13 because i think that we will even manage to lose on the bi week)

THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

Cards have always sucked and always will suck. But that new and totally different logo will certainly turn things around here.

(at the divorce trial)

Judge: Well Sarah, do you want to live with your daddy?

Little Sarah: No Judge!! Daddy hits me!

Judge: How about your mom?

Little Sarah: No Judge!! Mommy beats me too!

Judge: Then who do you want to live with?

Little Sarah: I want to live with the Arizona Cardinals, because they never beat anybody!

^that's a good one

Hawkeyefan...great view!!!