Arizona Lawmaker Responds to AG Garland: “You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”

9 Likes

Nothing to see here. The safest, fairest, most transparent election ever!

22 Likes

your boyfriend lost 7 months ago in the most humiliating fashion ever… get over it, you cry baby.

6 Likes

Lol at the biden administration thinking it’s going to roll over everyone.

Growing up, I was always taught dems were against big government. They’re actually the exact opposite.

9 Likes

What are you afraid of?

7 Likes

Liberals with their gay insults…

Not very politically correct

6 Likes

how dare the attorney general vow to uphold federal law and punish election fraud!

2 Likes

Neither one are against big government.

in case you havent been paying attention - garland clearly isnt a sock puppet for biden, and everyone should be applauding that fact.

2 Likes

What are you afraid of, sally?

1 Like

I’d like to believe that and the best way is for an audit since I am just a citizen and wasn’t counting votes myself but for some reason the left doesn’t want this audit and is threatening anyone involved even though it is against law. Yeah nothing fishy here.

5 Likes

He’s served for like two months.

Kind of early to conclude that

any day now eh?

Unless the fair and impartial garland can stop it

Huh ? Liberals have always been for big government.

4 Likes

States have the right to run election audits there is nothing Biden’s puppet can do about it.

Dominion, the maker of the voting machines, actually states in it’s procedures that elections should be audited after the final count.

It’s only a problem now because the left is politicizing it.

When I was growing up, the democratic Party had not been overrun by liberals. it was a much different party

1 Like

its almost as if you are unaware that there are federal voting rights regulations, why are you so afraid of people following the law to ensure safe legal elections?

Anyone who ever told you the democrats were against large central government was a bold faced liar.