Arlington cemetery is Robert E Lees front yard

Don’t you ever forget this. Our most hallowed ground was placed in Lee’s rose garden. The southern traitors are lucky they got off this easy. Instead we turned lees front lawn into a place of honor for our fallen. 

1 Like

Ban Arlington!

And to think, it could have been section 8 projects.

4 Likes

Wow. I could care less about vote downs but voting down Arlington national cemetery? You are mad we turned this traitors front lawn into a cemetery?

Zeekman -

Wow. I could care less about vote downs but voting down Arlington national cemetery? You are mad we turned this traitors front lawn into a cemetery?

Leave the democrats alone. They lost the war its over. 

3 Likes

One of history's all-time great trolls

Slap Johnson -
Zeekman -

Ok. Too bad we Democrat’s ran through Georgia bitch. Sherman fucked you in your ass.

mestregruber -

One of history's all-time great trolls

Yes!!!!!! I love you 

Meh, Lee just married into it. The property belonged to George Washington's family before that squatter settled in.

itskrisdude -

Meh, Lee just married into it. The property belonged to George Washington's family before that squatter settled in.

Good cop out. He repped the south based on his love for Virginia. Too bad the south lost. (Price is right losing music) He got owned in the end and couldn’t even go back to his own home because we planted dead bodies in his front yard. Great strategist, yes. Traitor....? yes. 

Zeekman -
itskrisdude -

Good cop out. He repped the south based on his love for Virginia. Too bad the south lost. (Price is right losing music) He got owned in the end and couldn’t even go back to his own home because we planted dead bodies in his front yard. Great strategist, yes. Traitor....? yes. 

That's not a cop out, it's a fact, and the family actually did get it back. The government lost a Supreme Court case decision stating the land was taken without due process.

The family then sold it back for the modern equivalent of millions.

Go back to sleep and try not to get Cheeto dust all over your pillows.

1 Like

Zeekman -
Slap Johnson -
Zeekman -

Ok. Too bad we Democrat’s ran through Georgia bitch. Sherman fucked you in your ass.

I thought sherman was a union soldier

Zeekman -
itskrisdude -

You're a literal retard, huh

1 Like

Every Confederate ranked Colonel on up and every state and federal level elected official should have had their property expropriated.

"Great strategist, yes."

Lee was a terrible strategist.

Like I previously stated, the looney left will be vandalizing Arlington. 

anthonyMI -

Every Confederate ranked Colonel on up and every state and federal level elected official should have had their property expropriated.

"Great strategist, yes."

Lee was a terrible strategist.

Idk, Grant was pretty bad compared to Lee.

The way you speak about land confiscation would have garnered even more resentment from the south to the north. I dont think Lincoln's goal was to continue pissing off half the country and instead he decide to try and mend wounds and unite the country. 

You are the Soros guy, correct?

"The way you speak about land confiscation would have garnered even more resentment from the south to the north."

Oh well? The Confederates immediately retook power anyway and did all the things they did throughout American history from that point. Grant had to send in the army to break up the 1st Klan anyway. Johnson's moderation was a disaster. Expropriation would have also highlighted that US grievances were against the planters, not southerners in general. And with the planters politically neutered it would have left more room for lower- southerners to step forward.

Grant was a far better strategist than Lee. He knew what his strengths and resources were, know what the Confederate's were, and knew what to do with them. He kept pressure, and was able to coordinate multiple fronts. Lee played whack a mole in Northern Virginia while the rest of his would-be country was being torn to pieces. Even tactically he wasn't great. He leaned heavily on a team of competent officers. And while that works fine so long as they are competent, he didn't know what to do with officers who were less competent. See how Lee used Ewell at Gettysburg. He is held up as a brilliant genius because he wrote his own history after the war to make himself look good, and we all just accepted that.

History is history.

why would anyone vote op down?

Good point, OP. We should not make the same mistake with BLM, Antifa, and anyone who loots and riots. Crush their will and make it so they would never dare to raise a hand against the United States ever again. 

Grant  buried them in Lee's front yard as a reminder.  The left is sadly becoming a bigger enemy every day.