Arlovski chin surgery?!?!

Twostep - AA and Fedor.

I don't have a problem with it, just saying. And it's not balls bro, just a fan opinion.

exactly a "fans opinoin" you heard quick unfinished statements on a tv show

midwestbred - I'm still hoping for a fight with Buentello

me too

Todd Duffee vs. Pat Barry = the future.

Mr. T. Jameson -  pro fighters posting drunk rarely win fans...

cause thats exactly what I am trying to do....arlovski got a chin surgery I am telling you i believe it..got a nerve bundle removed and looks like a nut cracker

Bill Pharoni - 

totally agree 

okay i am done...I am gonna go scream into a white wall

ps two step I don't ever want you to be my fan.  I want you to think every time you see me..."man what a cocky prick hope fedor arm bars him"

jay1220 - 
Todd Duffee - 
jay1220 - Duffee vs Roy Nelson

i want to see that fight

probably never we train together

fine

Duffe vs CroCop

if i remember correctly Mirko is the reason your UFC debut was pushed back

u need to avenge that disrespect

yeah im with you 

dude im very quickly becoming a fan! when you KOed my boy Hague i will be honest i didnt like you much! lol but hell you go tmoxie kid!! hope you keep knocking guys out till the cows come home man!! lol

grachuss - Where did you hear about AA getting chin surgery?

When are you going to be able to train again?

Do you REALLY think you can beat Kimbo?

from the guys at jackson's camp

i train every day by doing pose downs

Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - AA and Fedor.

I don't have a problem with it, just saying. And it's not balls bro, just a fan opinion.

exactly a "fans opinoin" you heard quick unfinished statements on a tv show....i sure as fuck have more respect for those two than i did your mom last week

LOL, did you seriously just use a "your mom" line? Are you Wilmer Valderrama?

Todd Duffee - 

I just started screaming at white walls and having pose downs so you could say i've already started my old warm up routine but time will tell

kimbo is a tough one...he has great head movement, good chin, 36 years of experience, been working on his ground game saw what he did to houston cage side and was a lil worried, engages first really well, and most importantly he is black scary and has an incredible beard from the streets of miami with a huge fan base....thats alot for ne fighter to deal with no wonder houston threw the fight and bet on the underdog kimbo

Todd are you trolling with the AA's chin news from jackson's camp or you're dead serious?
Either way...hope you get better and I can't wait to see you fighting again.

Twostep - 
Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - AA and Fedor.

exactly a "fans opinoin" you heard quick unfinished statements on a tv show....i sure as fuck have more respect for those two than i did your mom last week

ps serious question you're fat arent you?

that dudes haircut is awesome.

Todd how did you get such a great body? And would you ever pose for Playgirl like Levi Johnston?

AlphaMale360 - 
Todd Duffee - 

I just started screaming at white walls and having pose downs so you could say i've already started my old warm up routine but time will tell

kimbo is a tough one...he has great head movement, good chin, 36 years of experience, been working on his ground game saw what he did to houston cage side and was a lil worried, engages first really well, and most importantly he is black scary and has an incredible beard from the streets of miami with a huge fan base....thats alot for ne fighter to deal with no wonder houston threw the fight and bet on the underdog kimbo

Todd are you trolling with the AA's chin news from jackson's camp or you're dead serious?

Either way...hope you get better and I can't wait to see you fighting again.
he got a nerve bundle removed.....then some wires to keep it right n tight

get back to pacing and shadowboxing around your house, get off the computer.

screaming at white walls is acceptable.

lol

Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - 
Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - AA and Fedor.

it was more of a pun on my shit talking skills as u can see with the first line im more to the point.....and since i spend my time training and don't own a tv im not sure who wilmer Valderrama but if he doesnt talk shit and just punches people we are probably alot alike

No, I'm the other sterotype, short and skinny.

Twostep - 
Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - 
Todd Duffee - 
Twostep - AA and Fedor.

it was more of a pun on my shit talking skills as u can see with the first line im more to the point.....and since i spend my time training and don't own a tv im not sure who wilmer Valderrama but if he doesnt talk shit and just punches people we are probably alot alike

No, I'm the other sterotype, short and skinny.

That's what she said!