Arlovski v Johnson.... Who wins and how?

I'm thinking rumble by TKO, round 1 or 2 Phone Post

Arkovski via Headkick KO.

Arlovski by KO.

Prob straight right hand.

Arlovski via the blackzilian curse. :( Phone Post

My memory fails me at the moment. When was the last time Johnson was TKO'd/KO'd? (Not being a sarcastic dick, genuinely curious) Phone Post

Arlovski KO'd Roy Nelson. Johnson Ko'd Tommy Speer. This is not an even matchup

SlipSlap - 

My memory fails me at the moment. When was the last time Johnson was TKO'd/KO'd? (Not being a sarcastic dick, genuinely curious) Phone Post

He's never been legitimately stopped by strikes. The Burns stoppage was due to an eye poke. However, he hasn't been fighting guys with legit HW power. Arlovski, for all of his chin issues, is a beast in the striking department.

Rumble by 1st rd TKO. Phone Post

Phisher -
SlipSlap -  My memory fails me at the moment. When was the last time Johnson was TKO'd/KO'd? (Not being a sarcastic dick, genuinely curious) Phone Post

He's never been legitimately stopped by strikes. The Burns stoppage was due to an eye poke. However, he hasn't been fighting guys with legit HW power. Arlovski, for all of his chin issues, is a beast in the striking department.

I could totally see Arlovski getting the TKO. Thanks for the info my dude. Phone Post

Arlovski is gonna make Rumble do the "stanky leg"... Phone Post

Bovada has AJ -110 and Arlovski -120. No value in my opinion as this fight really could go either way... Phone Post

Hoping for AA via anything.

Expecting Rumble via KO Phone Post

AA via some kind of submission, probably a knee-bah.

Arlovski installed an iron chin. Rumble will tap due to a broken hand. Then Andrei will laugh, "how feel my chin chin?"

Rumble by KO

Rumble is bigger than Andrei right?

hubris - Rumble is bigger than Andrei right?

Not at all. Phone Post

I was such a big Rumble fan when he first came to the UFC. After he lost that shitty fight to Koscheck (though he would have won if it weren't for that dirty eye poke and knee), his career went downhill. Once he missed weight a couple times, I was bummed. Definitely lost a lot of respect for him. Hopefully he finds his natural weight class and starts knocking guys out again.

Seats Taken - 
hubris - Rumble is bigger than Andrei right?

Not at all. Phone Post

I think Rumble weighed in at 230 and AA weighed in at 245.