Arlovski vs Browne

May 23

Really:( Phone Post 3.0

I love Arlovski, but Big Brown is too cool to root against. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I don't really want to see Andrei KO'd again. Should be an exciting striking match while it lasts.

arent they friends and partners at jacksons?

Browne went to Glendale Fight Club. Whether they are friends or not, this is business.

Jackson Combs - Yeah, I don't really want to see Andrei KO'd again. Should be an exciting striking match while it lasts.
Thousands of ppl said the same exact thing when he was facing Bigfoot a few months ago. Phone Post 3.0

arlovski666 -
Jackson Combs - Yeah, I don't really want to see Andrei KO'd again. Should be an exciting striking match while it lasts.
Thousands of ppl said the same exact thing when he was facing Bigfoot a few months ago. Phone Post 3.0
Guilty of this. Andrei has had a nice little resurgence. Phone Post 3.0

SUPER HLUK -
arlovski666 -
Guilty of this. Andrei has had a nice little resurgence. Phone Post 3.0
He seems very focused lately. Glad he's fighting w the top guys. Phone Post 3.0

arlovski666 -
And bigfoot ko'd browne so my mma math is going with pitbull on this one Phone Post 3.0

Arlovski by tko 2nd rd
Browne gets him in trouble at end of 1st, then is gassed and arlovski starts 2nd with a 3 punch combo that ends with a crushing uppercut!

Arlovski going night night. TB is too long and versatile.

Beep Phone Post 3.0

Blastadon - Yes! If Arlovski wins convincingly I think he should get a shot. Especially considering he has a win over Werdum already and he is a former champ after all. Also, I think Arlovski matches up well with Cain.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

ChrisLebensChin -
arlovski666 -
And bigfoot ko'd browne so my mma math is going with pitbull on this one Phone Post 3.0
Math is math especially mma math. Phone Post 3.0

arlovski666 - 

Yes, very true. And I was rooting for AA. But Browne is potentially a very different fight than Bigfoot.

Blastadon - Yes! If Arlovski wins convincingly I think he should get a shot. Especially considering he has a win over Werdum already and he is a former champ after all. Also, I think Arlovski matches up well with Cain.

Where is Werdum vs Cain at now?

If it turns into AA vs Werdum 2 for the interim title...This is a much improved Werdum. Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome to see AA re-surge and beat them.

Browne likely takes this by TKO, but he gets hit an awful lot. AA has a chance if he can use his speed and hurt Browne early in the fight.

SUPER HLUK - I love Arlovski, but Big Brown is too cool to root against. Phone Post 3.0
Uh Phone Post 3.0

arlovski666 -
ChrisLebensChin -
arlovski666 -
Math is math especially mma math. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly! Phone Post 3.0

3rd Times the Charm - Arlovski going night night. TB is too long and versatile.

Beep Phone Post 3.0
LOL.

Browne definitely uses his reach well so Arlovski will need to get inside and pressure. If he lets Browne get his range and kicks going, it could be trouble.

However, Andrei has made a career out of beating bigger guys and he has looked fantastic. Phone Post 3.0