Arlovski vs CroCop

Circa 06-07 who wins and how Phone Post 3.0

Good fight, I give the edge to CC in 06, and probably AA the further you go in 07.

That was the real fight to make. The randy vs fedor seemed like it would be a total ass beating.

I eat a shin :( Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - I eat a shin :( Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO Phone Post 3.0

Dr Doom - CroCop wins 4/5 times.

Both could knock people out easily and neither had the best of chins, although Arlovski's was worse. Got to give it to the guy with the more complete striking game.

But Arlovski always in with a chance with those hands.
Except mirko had only been tko'd twice by shots that would have killed arlovski. Phone Post 3.0

Why you make me feel so old Phone Post 3.0

Not gonna lie I'm still hoping this happens someday Phone Post 3.0

Fedor and many others put it to cro cop by boxing forward. Arlovski had fantastic boxing at the time and did fight aggressively back then. I love both fighters but think Arlovski has the style to give cc problems. Phone Post 3.0

kingkoopa -
Arlovskis Chin - I eat a shin :( Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Crocop in any era would destroy AA. Just a bad matchup. Crocop has power in his straights, the leg kicks would just be icing... Arlovski vs Aleksander E. would've been a better matchup, but I have a feeling Arlovski gets his lights turned off in that fight also....

Kinkle - Crocop in any era would destroy AA. Just a bad matchup. Crocop has power in his straights, the leg kicks would just be icing... Arlovski vs Aleksander E. would've been a better matchup, but I have a feeling Arlovski gets his lights turned off in that fight also....
Damn that would've been awesome too Phone Post 3.0