Arlovski Vs. Emelianenko

I think that after Andrei Arlovski wins the UFC heavyweight title (He can beat Sylvia and Mir in my opinion.), he should set his sights on Fedor Emelianenko. Arlovski is bigger than Emelianenko, he is a K-1 level striker and a sambo world champion. Arlovski would beat Emelianenko in my opinion.

3 Likes

I would love to see that fight

I wonder of these two have competed against each other in sambo.Im not sure, but i thought that they were both sambo world champions and they are close in weight.

"You sure he is bigger than Fedor?"

According to Sherdog's Fight Finder Arlovski is 6'3, 240lbs. and Emelianenko is 6'0, 233lbs..

Simply stunning matchup old boy!

That is one that I would love to see!

Id pay to see that fight

Does everyone remember how everyone on here said that Arlovski was a tomato can when Ricco Rodriguez beat him? Nobody was impressed when Rizzo knocked him out either. Now guys are saying that he'd beat Fedor. It's just amazing how times change.

Robin.

2 Likes

I have to admit that pre-rizzo I wasnt impressed by arlovski, but after each fight he has shown great improvement and thats what makes a good fighter great.TTT for anyone who knows if he ever met fedor in sambo.

1 Like

TTT

His first name is Fedor btw, he has a brother also named Emalienxxxxxx. And also Fedor would kick Arlovskis ass!

Arlowski was young when he fought Rico like 20 ?? Times change and hes gotten MUCH better

1 Like

"Does everyone remember how everyone on here said that Arlovski was a tomato can when Ricco Rodriguez beat him? Nobody was impressed when Rizzo knocked him out either. Now guys are saying that he'd beat Fedor. It's just amazing how times change. "

NO SHIT! I remember that just a few years back (man, I'm gettin gold) I thought he wasn't that great. He's definitely gotten better, and he's a HUGE motherfucker. I think him and Fedor would be a great matchup. Arlovski's definitely bigger and leaner than Fedor. Unless of course Fedor runs the truck over him and KTFO of Andrei with a right haymaker. That'd be quite the sight...

1 Like

I think if Arlovski even dreams about fighting Fedor in his sleep he should wake up and apologize to him. Fedor is a stone cold killer and IMO the baddest man on earth.

anything can and does happen in a fight.Id have to favor Fedor but I think this is a great matchup

TTT

ttt- good idea

I think arlovski can give Fedor serious problems but i also think in the end Fedor will kill him.I think Fedor gets seriously angry when he gets hit and he goes into this Terminator mode.I only see him losing by submission if anything he really is a machine.Watch the Fujita fight youll see that switch go on.

FEdor does get angry when he get hit. He tried to rip Fujita's head off his shoulders after he got rocked, and when Semmy caught him with a knee in the face he snarled and threw him down.

I think either Emelianenko brother could beat Andrei. I think Andrei is a very good fighter with great movement and solid kickboxing skills, but he is suffering right now from Crocop Syndrome. Fans see him with a few KO's against less than top shelf HW fighters, then he gets a victory over a decent HW, and suddenly he is the greatest thing in the world.

fedor will ko arlovski in the second or third exchange