Arlovski Vs. Emelianenko

TTT

I wouldn't say he is a K-1 level striker. That is absurd. Cro Cop, Aerts, Hoost, LeBanner, Bonjansky, Ignashov, Arlovski? I don't think so...

Arlovski trains with K-1 fighters so he can throwdown very well.If you watch the Fujita fight Fedor was rocked by a punch from Fujita and maybe it's me but I believe that Arlovski hits ten times harder than Fujita does so I think Andrei can get the KO.

This is the same Arlovski that got KOed by Rizzo?

Rizzo can KO anybody. Anybody.

You can tell a lot more about a fighter (Fedor) in a long, tough fight against a top guy (Nog).

Quick, explosive wins like AA has had over Freeman, Vladdy, and Cabbage don't tell me anything about his overall skill set.

I don't know if Fedor ever went to the worlds for sambo. Fedor concentrated on judo and placed 3rd in the nationals alongside teh likes of Tmenov (Olympic and world medalist, etc.). Fedor's judo (and sambo) is good enough to get Arlovski on the ground IMO. Fedor's brother did more sambo than judo, and he competed at the worlds, but Fedor (well, Emelianenko Fedor) looks better IMO.

Good fight if it happens though.

TTT

ARLOVSKI WILL NOT BEAT FEDOR....NO WAY

DSE make it happen

TTT

i have to agree with the DOME on this one.

TTT

are you guys high? andre would get beat by every one of fedor's victims in pride. yea, even heath

plz

arlovski is a highly mobile engine of destruction, i think he'd make fedor look bad

Arlovski beats cabbage freeman and vladdy after loosing to rizzo, and he is going to make fedor look bad?

Fedor beats coleman, minotauro, fujita, herring, I think fedor definately has proven he is the best.

Arlovski has improved ALOT since 2001/2002. If he fought Rodriguez or Rizzo today, he would beat both of them.

Could be a good fight , but about 2 or 3 mins in Fedor will kill him. thats all.

Andrei Arlovski knocked out Vladimir Matyushenko who had never been stopped in a fight before, and he TKO'd Wesley Correira who's head is made of iron. You cannot tell me that he does not punch hard.

great fight, I'd have to go with Fedor...