Arlovski wanna rematch Rosenstr., Overeem, Ngannou

Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Orlovsky, who defeated organization's newcomer Philip Lins at the UFC Fight Night 171 tournament in Jacksonville, spoke about the ideal plan for the current year.

According to Pit Bull, first of all, he would like to revenge the defeats he suffered in fights with top UFC heavyweights.

“Jairzinho Rosenstrike, Alistair Overeem, Francis Ngannu - step by step,” sports.ru quotes Orlovsky. “In fact, they are not so strong fighters. I lose because of my self-confidence or underestimation of the opponent "

“Before the fight with Rosenstrike, we went to a restaurant in New York, which is one of the hundred best in the city, sat for a bit. I go into the locker room and say that now I’ll finish everything quickly, and let's go celebrate. But it turned out 27 seconds and a complete failure. Forthe battle with Lins I prepared in full. Three months on the regime - only training and home. Professional career is a priority for me ”

“Before the fight with Ngannu, I euthanized my dog ??Maximus, who was a real sidekick to me. It wasn’t necessary to go into battle with such a mood. ”

Id watch AA vs Reem again. 

if AA had an iron jaw he would be unreal. 

I also wouldn’t mind AA vs Tai Tuivasa again

I've never heard "my dog died" as an excuse for losing a fight but you knew someone would use that one eventually.

Arlovski citing that as the reason the Ngannou fight did not go his way in 2017 is one of the most insane excuses I've ever heard.

Ngannou has more power than any HW in MMA history and Arlovski had already been KO/TKOed 9x in his career when they fought.

It would be like Chuck getting KOed by Rumble and saying it happened because he broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks before the fight.

Is he holding the record for most suffered knockouts? Seems like a great idea to rematch Ngannou

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Arlovski-denigrating-both-Overeem-and-Rosenstruick:2802106

BJ Penn Forever -

I've never heard "my dog died" as an excuse for losing a fight but you knew someone would use that one eventually.

Arlovski citing that as the reason the Ngannou fight did not go his way in 2017 is one of the most insane excuses I've ever heard.

Ngannou has more power than any HW in MMA history and Arlovski had already been KO/TKOed 9x in his career when they fought.

It would be like Chuck getting KOed by Rumble and saying it happened because he broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks before the fight.

C’mon dude, you think a guy named Pitbull isn’t gonna have hard time when a dog dies?  

1 Like