Armada headed to North Korea

When is that happening?

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-uss-carl-vinson-is-still-nowhere-near-north-korea-2017-4

"The president said that we have an armada going toward the peninsula," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said at a briefing on Wednesday, referring to President Donald Trump's statement last week that he was sending an "armada" to North Korea.

"That's a fact," Spicer said. "It happened. It is happening, rather."

The Navy said on Friday that a US Navy F/A-18E pilot safely ejected from his plane, with no apparent injuries, in the Celebes Sea, near Indonesia. That's more than 2,400 miles away from Pyongyang, or roughly three days' travel time for the Vinson.

South Korea's conservative candidate for its May presidential election, Hong Joon-pyo, told The Wall Street Journal of the carrier mix-up: "What Mr. Trump said was very important for the national security of South Korea. If that was a lie, then during Trump's term, South Korea will not trust whatever Trump says."

As of Wednesday, the carrier was finally headed to the Korean Peninsula, where it is expected to arrive by April 25.

StrikingMMA - As of Wednesday, the carrier was finally headed to the Korean Peninsula, where it is expected to arrive by April 25.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/trumps-north-korean-armada-was-actually-thousands-of-miles-away

^Your source

Also from your source:

As with other Trump-related incidents, it remains unclear whether the Carl Vinson sailing away from the Korean Peninsula represented an act of misdirection, intentional deception, or ordinary incompetence on behalf of the Trump administration. Experts can’t decide either.

tommyNOFilter - 

the south korean candidate can suck a dick.  its nice having a commander in chief that knows how to keep military movements close to the chest

“We are sending an armada,” President Donald Trump told Fox Business News last week.

Close to whose chest?

Ogami Itto - 
tommyNOFilter - 

the south korean candidate can suck a dick.  its nice having a commander in chief that knows how to keep military movements close to the chest

“We are sending an armada,” President Donald Trump told Fox Business News last week.

Close to whose chest?

In fairness it would be difficult to hide an "armada".

Particularly one that's moving so slowly towards its destination...

He actually meant to say Amanda. Amanda is headed to north Korea. Just got his word mixed.

Who Amanda is, I'm sho I don't kno.

Goddamn. How slow are these boats?

Bam57Bam - He actually meant to say Amanda. Amanda is headed to north Korea. Just got his word mixed.

I do. Buh-bye, Amanda.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-amanda-knox-hillary-clinton-2017-4

President Donald Trump is "very upset" that Amanda Knox, the American college student who sparked an international firestorm after being accused of murder in Italy, supported Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a Friday report in The New York Times.

Trump had commissioned George Guido Lombardi, the president's Trump Tower neighbor, to look into Knox's case while he was in Italy, the Times reported.

Lombardi told the newspaper that Trump is "very upset" that Knox supported Clinton.

Trump publicly defended Knox in the earlier part of the decade, when the case was garnering worldwide attention.

He wrote on Twitter that Knox "is innocent" and "Italian government should pay for this travesty."

In a 2010 interview with KOMO-TV, Trump offered financial support for Knox's family in the case. He said that after "watching it for a while," he thought "this is not a guilty person."

"I’m good at judging people," he said. "I study people, and I became rich because I understand what people are about."

Trump later added that then-President Barack Obama "should get involved immediately and get her the hell out of jail."

Amanda KnoxAmanda Knox.REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi

Knox, in a lengthy blog post, voiced her support for Clinton during the 2016 campaign. She tweeted a handful of times in favor of the former secretary of state, using hashtags such as "#YesWeCan" and "#ImWithHer."

"Donald Trump has succeeded in coming a step away from the most powerful position in the world merely because he is a destabilizing agent," Knox wrote in her blog. "No matter that he is inexperienced, uninformed, and irresponsible (to say the very least). Both candidates seem disturbingly disconnected, in their own ways. Hillary Clinton from the people. Donald Trump from rationality."

"I’m feeling less apathetic about this election," she added. "It’s not that Clinton has shown herself to be more than just the lesser of two evils. It’s that her impending victory represents the triumph of nuance and poise over prejudice and childishness. And that’s something I can get excited about."

Ogami Itto -
Bam57Bam - He actually meant to say Amanda. Amanda is headed to north Korea. Just got his word mixed.

I do. Buh-bye, Amanda.

President Donald Trump is "very upset" that Amanda Knox, the American college student who sparked an international firestorm after being accused of murder in Italy, supported Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a Friday report in The New York Times.

Trump had commissioned George Guido Lombardi, the president's Trump Tower neighbor, to look into Knox's case while he was in Italy, the Times reported.

Lombardi told the newspaper that Trump is "very upset" that Knox supported Clinton.

Trump publicly defended Knox in the earlier part of the decade, when the case was garnering worldwide attention.

He wrote on Twitter that Knox "is innocent" and "Italian government should pay for this travesty."

In a 2010 interview with KOMO-TV, Trump offered financial support for Knox's family in the case. He said that after "watching it for a while," he thought "this is not a guilty person."

"I’m good at judging people," he said. "I study people, and I became rich because I understand what people are about."

Trump later added that then-President Barack Obama "should get involved immediately and get her the hell out of jail."

Knox, in a lengthy blog post, voiced her support for Clinton during the 2016 campaign. She tweeted a handful of times in favor of the former secretary of state, using hashtags such as "#YesWeCan" and "#ImWithHer."

"Donald Trump has succeeded in coming a step away from the most powerful position in the world merely because he is a destabilizing agent," Knox wrote in her blog. "No matter that he is inexperienced, uninformed, and irresponsible (to say the very least). Both candidates seem disturbingly disconnected, in their own ways. Hillary Clinton from the people. Donald Trump from rationality."

"I’m feeling less apathetic about this election," she added. "It’s not that Clinton has shown herself to be more than just the lesser of two evils. It’s that her impending victory represents the triumph of nuance and poise over prejudice and childishness. And that’s something I can get excited about."

But why send her to North Korea? Is it to take out The Great Leader, Kim Jong Un?

Either Amanda is indeed an amazing assassin or Trump is gonna get her locked up in Kim's dungeon.

This thread was already done:

The Armada Isn't Quite Where We Thought It Was

It was a dud thread.

So is this one

"I can't believe Trump bombed Assad's airbase for gassing kids! Is he trying to start a war with Russia!?"

"I can't believe Trump warned Russia before the missile attack! Is he trying to avoid a war with Russia?"

"I can't believe Trump just told everyone he was sending an armada! I thought he was going to play his cards close to his chest and not reveal America's military plans!"

"The armada isn't even there yet, and it has changed directions repeatedly! Is he lying? No one knows what he will do next and he is very unpredictable- that is beyond dangerous!"

Looks like a bunch of checkers players commenting on a chess game. Many people are so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they can't see what's right in front of them. This is expert statecraft, straight up. The mullahs in Iran are shitting themselves. China is shitting themselves. Kim Jong is shitting himself. Assad is shitting himself. Putin is shitting himself. ISIS are REALLY shitting themselves. And Trump did what exactly? 60 tomahawks, 1 MOAB, one phone call to Taiwan, and a few battleship maneuvers. Lol.

fasthandssam -

"I can't believe Trump bombed Assad's airbase for gassing kids! Is he trying to start a war with Russia!?"

"I can't believe Trump warned Russia before the missile attack! Is he trying to avoid a war with Russia?"

"I can't believe Trump just told everyone he was sending an armada! I thought he was going to play his cards close to his chest and not reveal America's military plans!"

"The armada isn't even there yet, and it has changed directions repeatedly! Is he lying? No one knows what he will do next and he is very unpredictable- that is beyond dangerous!"

Looks like a bunch of checkers players commenting on a chess game. Many people are so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they can't see what's right in front of them. This is expert statecraft, straight up. The mullahs in Iran are shitting themselves. China is shitting themselves. Kim Jong is shitting himself. Assad is shitting himself. Putin is shitting himself. ISIS are REALLY shitting themselves. And Trump did what exactly? 60 tomahawks, 1 MOAB, one phone call to Taiwan, and a few battleship maneuvers. Lol.

Shit, quick! Trannies, homoes, bigots, nazis, patriarchy, kazampoof!

EXPERT STATECRAFT. STRAIGHT UP.

I read this as "Amanda headed to North Korea"

Amanda who?

Amanda Bynes heads to North Korea

Sets fire in Kim Jung Un's Driveway

Ogami Itto -

I do. Buh-bye, Amanda.

Haha send her ass to Kim Jung un

Alternate

Wait, are we shipping singles of "Amanda" by Boston to North Korea?

For reals this time